[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randall

HowboutthemCowboys

Randall is a really classy guy. That other board is way more civil and has way more activity on it. The quality of the posters on the other board isn't as high as on this board, but most of the quality Huddlers don't seem to post much anymore. So the quality argument to the superiority of the Huddle Forum isn't as legitimate as it was before. Hey Randall, you're "bcr8f" on that other board, aren't you?

:wacko:

So why would this be "moved"? Randall was the hughest contributor to the main forum. The original post was dealing with Randall and his absence from the main forum, I assume? Sorry if I said the Huddle Forum pretty much sucks now. Sorry, DMD, your writing and analyisis is still excellant. The rest of the Huddle is sucking major chub. Major chub. You probably should have hired Randall instead of the people you did. They haven't contributed much. Just keeping it real. All the Old-Timers and all the Owners of the Huddle know it. Randall rocks. The rest of the Huddle doesn't rock so much. Keep dying a slow death. That other forum and all it's mediocrity seems to be thriving. Majorly.

Major chub ??? Randall Rocks ?? The rest of the huddle doesn't rock ?? Are you a 13 year old girl ?

Edited by whomper

So why would this be "moved"? Randall was the hughest contributor to the main forum. The original post was dealing with Randall and his absence from the main forum, I assume? Sorry if I said the Huddle Forum pretty much sucks now. Sorry, DMD, your writing and analyisis is still excellant. The rest of the Huddle is sucking major chub. Major chub. You probably should have hired Randall instead of the people you did. They haven't contributed much. Just keeping it real. All the Old-Timers and all the Owners of the Huddle know it. Randall rocks. The rest of the Huddle doesn't rock so much. Keep dying a slow death. That other forum and all it's mediocrity seems to be thriving. Majorly.

It was moved because it was not about NFL football and people that would go the forum for NFL football stuff not be interested in someone looking for Randall nor mostly know who he was. If your concern is about the quality of posts in the forum, having threads there about people looking for people and not about football actually does not help it attract any more people.

I would obviously disagree that the rest of the Huddle is sucking major chub and I know for a fact that we offer more content and better content than ever before but you and everyone else is absolutely entitled to their opinion and hold their perspective for their own valid reasons. The posting in NFL forum has always declined later in the season every year because with more veterans around, there is not nearly so much to discuss at this juncture. If you think it is "dying a slow death" and do not want to be part of a solution by posting NFL threads, that is fine. But threads looking for members only serve to junk it up and make it worse. Just keeping it real too.

As far as Randall goes, he is not suspended and posts in his leagues. I have not told him to stop posting anywhere. Why would you not just send him a PM or an email instead of hoping he would read a thread in a forum he apparently has not visited lately? If you miss Randall in the main forum, there is nothing I can do about it.

I'd like to think I'm a quality poster in the main forum :wacko:- but as DMD stated, quailty posts are mostly pre-season and early in the season when discussion is needed/valued more. There's really not much to discuss once we get mid-way through the season. At that point, trends have been spotted and we know who is who. What I love about the huddle is the analysis, specifically the 'team position rankings' and the 'strength of schedule tool'. Most discussion at this point is about what type of beer to drink or which chili recipe is best or what music is on my Ipod.

not doing so well this year? scapegoating?

I'm sorry for talking like such a d-bag. I obviously really love the Huddle Forum. I still think it is the best. There are alot of posters whose opinion I really respect in this forum, even if they are posting much less than they once did. The other website forums are tedious to go through because such a large percentage of the posts are mediocre and without substance. But even though I think the Huddle Forum is still by far the best, I still think it has declined. And it hurts/sucks when something that is so awesome declines into something that is just pretty much awesome. Maybe the Huddle is just in a stage of transition. It's more civil than it once was, so maybe a whole new crop of excellant Huddlers will emerge.

Gold!

This has got to go in someone's sig :wacko:

:wacko: Randall is older than Ursa.

Never would've guessed that and I'm not really sure why.