[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks for The Huddle

MikesVikes

I would like to thank The Huddle for all they do and wish everyone a Merry Xmas as well.

I know that during this time of year, people are wrapping up their fantasy leagues and may or may not be winning their leagues this season. Just like in the NFL, only one team still in contention will win their final game of the year. I may or may not win in two leagues. I have one kid that beat me last week and another that is trying to beat me this week in another. Win or lose, The Huddle has done a top notch job of work as always. :wacko: Unfortunately we are more likely to complain than to appreciate those efforts.

Fantasy football wouldn't be nearly as fun or exciting if everything was scripted or everything went as projected. Maybe 100 years from now, we will be able to project games down to the nearest tenth of a point with some telepathy of some sort. This would also be the end of fantasy games however.

Playing in a FF Superbowl is like unwrapping a present. You are excited to see what it is and knowing what it already is would be no fun at all.

Thanks to the Huddle and Merry Xmas to all!

I would like to thank The Huddle for all they do and wish everyone a Merry Xmas as well.

I know that during this time of year, people are wrapping up their fantasy leagues and may or may not be winning their leagues this season. Just like in the NFL, only one team still in contention will win their final game of the year. I may or may not win in two leagues. I have one kid that beat me last week and another that is trying to beat me this week in another. Win or lose, The Huddle has done a top notch job of work as always. :wacko: Unfortunately we are more likely to complain than to appreciate those efforts.

Fantasy football wouldn't be nearly as fun or exciting if everything was scripted or everything went as projected. Maybe 100 years from now, we will be able to project games down to the nearest tenth of a point with some telepathy of some sort. This would also be the end of fantasy games however.

Playing in a FF Superbowl is like unwrapping a present. You are excited to see what it is and knowing what it already is would be no fun at all.

Thanks to the Huddle and Merry Xmas to all!

+1

I am the only person in my league to use the huddle. I have been to the championship the past three years.

It is no coincidence I am sure...

Thanks Huddle!

As am I. People wonder why I know who's going into the season hurt every year during the draft. Good times for sure.

Huddle is one of the best tools out there when it comes to FF

Like any tool, it needs to be in the right hands to build what you are working on.

For me it built a championship team :wacko:

Thanks Huddle

Well said Drunk!

Another Super Bowl appearance for me as well.

Merry Christmas to all you Huddlers!

Well said Drunk!

Another Super Bowl appearance for me as well.

Merry Christmas to all you Huddlers!

+1

Im in only 2 leagues.

I had the most points in my league,finished 1st in my division and got the high game score(All of these win me money) but I lost in the 1st rd...I would of loved to win this league considering its my local but im happy with the team that the huddle helped me put together.

My 2nd league is a ppr league that I do online.....I won it last year and am now in the championship game this weekend...Im sure I couldnt of done it without this site...Thank you The Huddle!!

Well said all, Thanks and Merry Christmas to the huddle staff. I am also the only in my league to use the huddle and am 140 points ahead of second and in the semi-finals this weekend..........Life is good when your with the huddle............. :wacko:

Hopefully I can take down one of the writers in my one and only Championship game. If not, so be it. The best decision I ever made FF-wise was to join this site back in 2004. Keep up the good work guys! You rock!

Very special community here as well and I'd like to wish every one of you(even the whinebags) a Merry Christmas and all the best in 2010.