[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USA vs. Canada

bushwacked

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominating without scoring is leaving yourself open for....well, for something like what just happened. :wacko:

We must be watching on different channels because Canada has not dominated this game at all. We've been more physical, this game has been very evenly matched the whole way. The difference is the goalies.Lurango looks shaky to me. Win or lose, this was a great game! ..... the sport of hockey is the big winner today! :D

Did anyone notice how the US team reacted when they received their medals. The're all millionaires & the looks on their faces reminded me of how it felt to lose when pride was on the line. I think that's pretty cool.

Indeed. My wife, boy, and I were talking about this very thing. It was very nice to see it that way.

Great game for all us hockey fans.

Did anyone notice how the US team reacted when they received their medals. The're all millionaires & the looks on their faces reminded me of how it felt to lose when pride was on the line. I think that's pretty cool.

Yea, Ryan Miller's expression after the goal said it all.

Go ahead and take tomorrow off with Pay Tford :wacko:

He's Canadian, he gets to do that anyway.

Yea, Ryan Miller's expression after the goal said it all.

He's Canadian, he gets to do that anyway.

Hey....they should be angry, frutstrated, but proud.

One helluva hockey game, just got off to a rotten start. Slowly but surely started to take over the game, and we had a good chance in OT, they had a good chance. They made the most of it and won.

I am frustrated to see our boys lose, but to think we would go to OT in the Gold Medal game, what a helluva tournament for our guys.

:wacko: