[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope the GOP is smart enough to put this guy on the ticket in 2012

Perchoutofwater

I'm really starting to get a man crush on this guy.

I don't care for the title of the article (but it is CNN, what should I expect), but the article itself is very good and has very little to do with the sensational title.

I don't care for the title of the article (but it is CNN, what should I expect), but the article itself is very good and has very little to do with the sensational title.

We have to wait for BP to cover all of his shortcomings.

I do think the candidate or even the leader of this party is not yet determined. No sane person in 2005 would have put their money on the Obamunist to be our next president. Let's see who the darkhorse is.

Edited by caddyman

While I don't think he necessarily has all the answers, his proposals have got to be taken seriously. We absolutely can't continue to add to the debt through perpetual deficits. It's all fine and dandy for middle aged people (of which I am one) voting for themselves but if we don't address the gigantic entitlements, we're all going bust, then we're all screwed. It is that simple.

Perch the guy really is brilliant, and charismatic as hell. he was elecetd in a district that is mainly Democrat and won endorsements from strong unions and rural farmers. The blueprint has a ton of great ideas, the only problem is that the proposal can only be acheived by doing the entire program, which is highly unlikely. he aslo voted for the Bush tax cuts, which dont add to his credibility as a frugal congressman . .

the GOP could do a LOT worse than paul ryan . . . thats for damn sure.

I do think the candidate or even the leader of this party is not yet determined. No sane person in 2005 would have put their money on the Obamunist to be our next president. Let's see who the darkhorse is.

:wacko: You REALLY need to start paying attention before you start spouting off Zeke . . .

:wacko: You REALLY need to start paying attention before you start spouting off Zeke . . .

Again with the Zeke thing...you crack me up. You are like the nerd at the new school that calls people by their nicknames when he does not know what they mean. That has been my nickname my buddies have called me for 35 years. I love being called Zeke. Even by a condascending, arrogant, liberal idiot like yourself. TIA.

Again with the Zeke thing...you crack me up. You are like the nerd at the new school that calls people by their nicknames when he does not know what they mean. That has been my nickname my buddies have called me for 35 years. I love being called Zeke. Even by a condascending, arrogant, liberal idiot like yourself. TIA.

Yea right. :wacko:

Edited by bushwacked

You are like a pentualnt child. Please stop cluttering up threads with your nonsense . . .

[/quote

Just responding to your nonsense as usual. When you stop acting like you are the almighty authority on the world, maybe you wont get so many of these types of comments. Talk about immature...you are a whiny little biatch. Carry on oh great one. I anxiosly await your next instruction. Effin jaggoff.

Just responding to your nonsense as usual. When you stop acting like you are the almighty authority on the world, maybe you wont get so many of these types of comments. Talk about immature...you are a whiny little biatch. Carry on oh great one. I anxiosly await your next instruction. Effin jaggoff.

Zeke . . can you add anything of substance or value to these discussions at all? Anything besides throwing insults like a little kid that cant get his way? I cant think of one significant contribution you have made to these discussions at all . . can you? I may disagree with perch and others on policy and ideals, but all those guys bring a lot of insight and well thought out responses . . . if only you could do the same. "Almighty authority"? :D I just like to have debates of substance. If only you could too . .

Maybe you should stick to juvenile insults . . . if ya cant hang with the topics being discussed. :wacko:

Sounds like another charismatic blowhard like every other politician. You what would be cool? If someone would invent a hovercraft that could fly. I mean, I love the idea of hover crafts. Just being able to cruise across the land or the water only have to worry about hitting larger objects. Then just imagine if it could fly, just take off with a nice cushion of air to land on. How cool would that be?

Sounds like another charismatic blowhard like every other politician. You what would be cool? If someone would invent a hovercraft that could fly. I mean, I love the idea of hover crafts. Just being able to cruise across the land or the water only have to worry about hitting larger objects. Then just imagine if it could fly, just take off with a nice cushion of air to land on. How cool would that be?

If I am going to buy a hover craft then I want it to hover...if I wanted it to fly then I would buy an airplane.

Zeke . . can you add anything of substance or value to these discussions at all? Anything besides throwing insults like a little kid that cant get his way? I cant think of one significant contribution you have made to these discussions at all . . can you? I may disagree with perch and others on policy and ideals, but all those guys bring a lot of insight and well thought out responses . . . if only you could do the same. "Almighty authority"? :D I just like to have debates of substance. If only you could too . .

Maybe you should stick to juvenile insults . . . if ya cant hang with the topics being discussed. :wacko:

Again...you lecturing me. There is no winning with you. You always have some sort of smart ass comment in your posts. When you try and discuss things with you all you do is attack the messenger, the source, or tell us we don't know what we are talking about. You really need to take a step back. You comment about my insults, when I can post to multiple unsolicited insults from you in nearly every thread to numerous posters. Maybe you need to take a look at yourself before you insist on telling me how to behave. Get a grip newbie...you are not nearly as special or important as you think you are.

Actually when he spoke at the 2004 DNC convention I looked over at my wife and said he would be elected in 2008. Charisma takes you a long way even if you are bat chit crazy and way over your head.

If I am going to buy a hover craft then I want it to hover...if I wanted it to fly then I would buy an airplane.

He's not saying that the hover craft can't hover. He's saying that it can also fly! If you wanted some nookie and got some happy mouth fun time as well, you wouldn't turn that down.

Actually when he spoke at the 2004 DNC convention I looked over at my wife and said he would be elected in 2008. Charisma takes you a long way even if you are bat chit crazy and way over your head.

He was on the Jay Webber radio show (down here in Milwaukee) last week and Webber directly asked him about running in 2012. He said he was flattered but he has young children and running for POTUS just wasn't going to happen. I'm paraphrasing because I can't remeber exactly what he said but he sounded like he wasn't interested. I know that CAN change but for now the GOP is probably going to have to look somewhere else for another candidate.

Too bad, I really like him too.

He was on the Jay Webber radio show (down here in Milwaukee) last week and Webber directly asked him about running in 2012. He said he was flattered but he has young children and running for POTUS just wasn't going to happen. I'm paraphrasing because I can't remeber exactly what he said but he sounded like he wasn't interested. I know that CAN change but for now the GOP is probably going to have to look somewhere else for another candidate.

Too bad, I really like him too.

Ryan is biding his time and waiting for Kohl to retire . . he will then handily win that Senate seat.

Again...you lecturing me. There is no winning with you. You always have some sort of smart ass comment in your posts. When you try and discuss things with you all you do is attack the messenger, the source, or tell us we don't know what we are talking about. You really need to take a step back. You comment about my insults, when I can post to multiple unsolicited insults from you in nearly every thread to numerous posters. Maybe you need to take a look at yourself before you insist on telling me how to behave. Get a grip newbie...you are not nearly as special or important as you think you are.

I really cant make it more moderate or neutral . . . . what substance can you contribute to the discussion? TIA

Edited by bpwallace49