[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

how many miles ya got on yer rig

nuke'em ttg

Just cracked 140k in the Q45. I tend to run em up a bit. Had just over 500k on the old beemer.

Traded mine in at 206,000... It was a sad day, I loved that freaking car.

Tundra has 43K

Touareg (biggest pos car in the world) turned 97K

94 Corvette - 124k

98 Corvette - 114k

07 Silverado - 56k

02 Corolla - 104k (hers)

All still running strong. I don't see me getting another vehicle for at least another 5 years. She wants a used Mercedes convertible but will probably keep the Toyota for another year or so. Ugh. Of course, the Toyota is the only one of the 4 leaking oil...on my garage floor. :mad:

'98 Bonneville - 53K

'05 Town & Country - 119K Just bought this one at a ridiculously good price to be my new work vehicle...gotta LOVE Stow n Go! :wacko:

'08 Nissan Versa - 23K We really like this little car. Amazingly roomy for tall people...the CVT transmission is pretty peppy.

08 pathfinder -- 17k

do you think that the newer autos will have a shorter life due to all the electronics? people at home cant tinker with that stuff.

I think it will be the opposite - electrics don't wear out like mechanicals do.

97 F-150 w/185K on her

07 Fusion w/59K

08 VTX 1300 w/a little over 8K

2001 4Runner with 145k on it.

wife drives an '01 minivan with 80k on it, maintenance nightmare.

GM min-van? I've probably owned 30+ cars in my life (I'm 37, and that's not an exaggeration). The Chevy Venture we had was bar-none the biggest POS I ever owned.

GM min-van? I've probably owned 30+ cars in my life (I'm 37, and that's not an exaggeration). The Chevy Venture we had was bar-none the biggest POS I ever owned.

Chrylser T&C. I had the "friends" discount from a childhood friend who was working as a bean counter for corporate. That enabled me to buy it in 2001 for 2% under invoice, a no brainer i thought. The mini-van market was immediately flooded and the value of that garbage dropped like a rock. I paid about $30k at the time and you can buy the same thing for $20k-25k right now.

98' Camry has 127K on it

01' Odyssey has 72K miles.

Both run too well to even consider trading them in...though the Camry's sunroof leaks, its upholstery is a mess since the moisture has cause it all to un-adhere to the ceiling, and the carpets have taken a ton of abuse from 4 sport-playing kids.