[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayers, good vibes needed

Menudo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: My Grandmother went for tests today, and the news was a bit better than we expected. She has was it called a Carcinoid Tumor in her liver. Carinoid Tumors are slower growing than most malignant tumors. It is very rare for someone to only have the Carcinoid Tumor in the liver. So far, they have already done a colonoscopy and ruled out any rectal or colon cancer. Now, they have to check her stomach and small intestine to make sure there is no cancer there. We are obviously not out of the woods yet, but, this is actually pretty good news, as we were truly expecting the worst. If the cancer is not located in her stomach and small intestine, they are saying that they can treat the cancer in her liver by cutting off blood flow to kill the tumor. They also feel that they can remove half of it. So, please continue with the prayers and good vibes that this cancer is confined to the liver, where they feel they can treat it.

As for my wife. She went in for thorough tests on Monday, as she was still feeling very sick. We will get the results tomorrow. However, yesterday was a great day for her. She actually started feeling like herself for the first time in 3 weeks. She said it was by far the best she has felt, and she went into work this afternoon. I am extremely hopeful that whatever we are now heading towards recovery from whatever was making her sick. Life just isn't the same for me when my wife isn't her normal self.

Thanks again for all of the prayers and good vibes. They are truly appreciated.

• 4 months later...

Well, my Grandmother has put up quite a fight, but, Hospice has told us that we are likely down to her final hours. I have had some incredible moments with her over the last two days. She is an amazingly brave & courageous person. Please say a prayer for her, as she moves onto to her next journey. Make sure you tell those that you love how you feel, as often as possible. God Bless.

Well, my Grandmother has put up quite a fight, but, Hospice has told us that we are likely down to her final hours. I have had some incredible moments with her over the last two days. She is an amazingly brave & courageous person. Please say a prayer for her, as she moves onto to her next journey. Make sure you tell those that you love how you feel, as often as possible. God Bless.

I'm sorry to hear this. Prayers & thoughts sent to you & your family.

At 4:15AM, my Grandmother, Hilda Grace Attivo, passed away after a courageous fight with cancer. She died in a peaceful sleep, with my sister, Mom, Aunt & myself standing around her bed. It has been a long couple of weeks, but, there were some special moments that I will take with me forever. Thanks for all of the kind words and prayers. They mean a lot.