[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stories about TBone

whomper

one time, i asked tbone, "you got girlfriend vietnam?" he said no, so i said, "sucky-sucky, five dolla." when he was done blowing me, i said, "oops, turns out i've only got three bucks," so i threw it in his face and left. good times, good times.

you could have at least handed him one to wipe is face.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you could have at least handed him one to wipe is face.

There was nothing to wipe. He "kept the change"

one time, i asked tbone, "you got girlfriend vietnam?" he said no, so i said, "sucky-sucky, five dolla." when he was done blowing me, i said, "oops, turns out i've only got three bucks," so i threw it in his face and left. good times, good times.

:wacko: He is more involved in the $10 bills.

o "sucky-sucky, five dolla." when he was done blowing me, i

:tup: He is more involved in the $10 bills.

I know this thread was started in fun and all, but I think monstster crossed the line here. Big John is right, t-bone is no cheap crack ho, come on now. :wacko:

I know this thread was started in fun and all, but I think monstster crossed the line here. Big John is right, t-bone is no cheap crack ho, come on now. :wacko:

Friggin Mexicans

is he a car thief that can't drive?

Yes, but he can quickly figure out the square route of the speed limit

Edited by whomper

:tup: so i'm standing at the Treasury dept with my tongue up Tbones ass

Man at treasury: Excuse me sir but do you know you have your tongue up Bubba's ass?

Nuke: Bubba?

Man at treasury: Yeah, BUBBA! If you are looking for T-Bone you will have to get a ticket and stand in line over there.

Nuke: Damn.....(gets ticket and gets in line)....(after moving up a few feet in just over 20 mins Nuke reads sign: "Approximate wait time from this spot is 2 hours 30 minutes")

Nuke: Damn! (Nuke pauses and thinks :wacko: ) Where the hell did Bubba go :tup:

Edited by keggerz

Man at treasury: Excuse me sir but do you know you have your tongue up Bubba's ass?

Man at treasury: Yeah, BUBBA! If you are looking for T-Bone you will have to get a ticket and stand in line over there.

Nuke: Damn.....(gets ticket and gets in line)....(after moving up a few feet in just over 20 mins Nuke reads sign: "Approximate wait time from this spot is 2 hours 30 minutes")

:tup:

That would be pretty fitting for our environment as well :tup:

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned his pet gerbil Francois. T-Bone has trained him to do back flips in the tightest of spaces.