[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayers and thoughts for my daughter

whomper

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad everything is looking OK. I'll keep her on my good vibes list. Not the Total Recall Good Vibes list, teh actual good vibes list.

My last physical I had trace amounts of blood in my urine. Took the test again, had a trace amount of blood, my doctor asked me how I was feeling I said fine and he duly noted the trace amount of blood. Told me pretty much the same thing DC said.

Good luck, sick kids are no fun.

:wacko:

Here's hoping it's nothing serious.

Sorry to get to this so late, but I've been gone all day.

A trace of blood in the urine can actually be normal, but if it's persistent a small kidney stone is at the top of the list. Imaging studies such as a kidney ultrasound or even a CT can often miss a small stone. If her symptoms persist she can have a cystoscopy (looking in her bladder under anesthesia) and possibly stents (small hollow tubes) can be inserted into the ureters (the tubes from the kidneys to the bladder) to unblock them.

Some rare autoimmune diseases can cause blood in the urine.

I'm continuing to hope for the best for your daughter.

Thanks Doc. She got up today and felt a lot better. she said she had some pain in her left side but nothing compared to yesterday and she just wanted to take a warm bath. Praying we have seen the worst of this thing and whatever is going on is on its way out. She was great last night but very run down from a long day.

Thanks Doc. She got up today and felt a lot better. she said she had some pain in her left side but nothing compared to yesterday and she just wanted to take a warm bath. Praying we have seen the worst of this thing and whatever is going on is on its way out. She was great last night but very run down from a long day.

Sounds encouraging. Keep us posted. In the meantime, tell her : "NO SHRIMP FOR YOU, 1 YEAR!!!" :wacko: