[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are you watchin' these days?

darin3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dancin' With The Stars :tup:

(and I vote every week too)

I'm not that desperate. And God help me if I ever am. :lol:

I think the wife DVR's this in the bedroom and fast-forwards through the majority of it. :wacko:

Doc, is looking at all those vaginas making you turn into one? :tup:

2 and a 1/2 men (can't believe some of the stuff they get away with on this show)

Big Bang Theory

NCIS

NCIS LA

Lost

Deadliest Catch

Survivor

Big Brother

CSI

The Mentalist

Ax Men

Pawn Stars

Desperate Housewives. :wacko:

I haven't read any posts in here but for those of you who have not watched Modern Family - watch it. Best sitcom EVER, no exageration. I was/am a big fan of the Office and 30 Rock and never thought any show would trump those but Modern Family does in a HUGH way. Season finale was on this week, so re-runs the thru the summer.

Also fan of:

Survivor

Big Brother

30 Rock

The Office

That's about all I have time for.

Edited by Brentastic

Can't believe that only 1 other person mentioned "Breaking Bad". THE BEST show on the tube today. It is in season 3 right now..

werd - it all starts with Breaking Bad, just outstanding.

I don't watch much regular network tv, think 99% of reality tv sucks ba11s, most of my taste runs toward the premium channel shows, that being said here is my current DVR list

How I met Your Mother

Flash Forward

Lost

Ultimate Fighter

Breaking Bad

Justified - Olyphant rules

Pacific

Treme

Party Down - tremendous comedy on Starz

How To Make It in America

Real Time with Bill Maher

looking forward to:

Californication

Dexter

Weeds

Eastbound & Down

True Blood

Entourage

Rescue Me

Edited by wildcat2334

Doc, is looking at all those vaginas making you turn into one? :tup:

Not yet. Fortunately the season finale of DWTS is this Tuesday otherwise I'd probably have to turn in my man-card. :wacko:

Okay, do any of you run into priority level problems? I mean I don't for what I want but my wife likes to record things like Scrubs that sometimes whacks out my settings. I have to go in there and reset everything everytime she screws with the DVR. Not to mention she still can't get the hang out of recording on HD only channels.

Anyway,

True Blood (when in season)

Breaking Bad

Fringe

2 and a 1/2 men

Deadliest Catch

House

Glee :wacko:

American Idol

Big Fat Loser

On that list are a few that I only watch because of the wife but now I am hooked. Glee is a pretty good example.

Pawn Stars

Modern Family

The Middle

Parks and Recreation

The Tudors

America-The story of US

Pacific

Nurse Jackie

House (though a couple of shows this season were Meh!)

Grey's Anatomy

Judge Judy :wacko:

You mean the Applebee's that they show 2-3 times per episode? :wacko:

:tup: I haven't seen that in this current season and don't recall it much towards the tail end of last season. But yeah, there are "hotter" spots than the Applebee's.

We actually met "Landry" and "Matt" at a UT tailgate last year. Cool guys. It was a trip.

:wacko: I haven't seen that in this current season and don't recall it much towards the tail end of last season. But yeah, there are "hotter" spots than the Applebee's.

We actually met "Landry" and "Matt" at a UT tailgate last year. Cool guys. It was a trip.

My wife and I enjoy the show as well, but we watch it on DVD, so we're a season or so behind. When I read your post, I tried to remember what "usual" spots they normally show, and all I could think of was the Applebee's... A couple of the high school girls in the first 2-3 seasons worked there, and it was also the place where they would frequently all meet for after-game celebrations, meetings, etc.

I assumed that wasn't what you were referring to, but given that it was the first place that came to mind, I had to ask. :tup:

Modern Family - best sitcom since Seinfeld IMO

Stargate Universe - best sci-fi since BSG year 1-2.

True Blood (via Netflix)

Flash Forward

American Idol

Catch a few others, but I don't miss them when I skip an episode.

By days starting on Mondays & yes I'm very girly.

House

Gossip Girl (awful but a friend makes me watch)

American Idol

Lost

V

Glee

Good Wife

Modern Family

Cougar Town

SVU

Community

Office

30 Rock

Survivor

Mentalist

Flash Forward

Grey's Anatomy

Private Practice (I'm quitting this as it's become awful)

Family Guy

During the summer I watch:

Big Brother

Entourage

Mad Men

Also, since I'm losing/quitting Lost, 24, Private Practice, & Flash Forward I'll pick up a few next fall.

I don't watch any shows that are current. If I'm watching TV and it's not a specific sporting event, then we're scrolling through all the syndicated reruns of The Office or Family Guy or hoping to get lucky with a movie.

We queue up TV series on Netflix and are currently halfway through season 2 of Breaking Bad. Great freaking show.

I guess the only show that I make a point of watching when it normal airs is Cash Cab. Monday's are pretty much the only day of the week where it's routinely slow early in the dinner service, so we have a bit of ritual of watching that in the bar.

house

breaking bad

justified

V

american idol :wacko:

top chef masters

ultimate fighter

think that's it for the stuff that's running right now.

others that are currently off-season, or I have to wait to watch on DVD:

mad men

sons of anarchy

dexter

califnornication

curb your enthusiasm

big love

top chef

true blood

treme (only saw one episode, but this looks great, can't wait til its on DVD)

the pacific

I don't watch any shows that are current. If I'm watching TV and it's not a specific sporting event, then we're scrolling through all the syndicated reruns of The Office or Family Guy or hoping to get lucky with a movie.

this is how we were until we got DVR. it's good because right now, movies mostly seem to suck and TV is kind of in a new golden age. TV is where it's at.