[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why should I buy the Draft Kit?

Low Salery Josh

I had never won a fantasy football championship until I stumbled on The Huddle while surfing the innernets in 1972... Based on the adivce of some idiot I had never met David Dorey, I decided against my usual tactic of picking players with prettiest uniforms and used his draft kit that year. I have NEVER lost a championship since that fateful year! Thank God Al Gore brought DMD to my home via the innernets... My 1972 team had Joe Namath at QB with Ron Johnson and Larry Brown as my RB's... my wideout's were Harold Jackson, Freddy Biletnikoff and Gene Washington... Sadly, I have since been banned from several leagues including WCOFF... The Huddle has made me the millionaire I am today!! :wacko:

Josh is sitting back and laughing at all of you because he only posted this to pimp bigboards.com. He hasnt responded since . I hate you Josh..I hate you soooo much

Josh is sitting back and laughing at all of you because he only posted this to pimp bigboards.com. He hasnt responded since . I hate you Josh..I hate you soooo much

Wait... You mean that.. he.. he... he really didn't want us to respond to his query about the effectiveness of the draft kit? He, used us... wasted our time?!?!? So, what you're telling me is that, that... all of the hard work, that all of us have put into our responses... it was just a sham, we were... used? Oh my god, I... I... I feel so cheap and... dirty... I just can't.... i can't go on. Josh, you inconsiderate BASTARD!!! I hate you, I hate you, you little thimble dick, mother Penny Laneer... If I ever, I mean, EVER Penny Laneing trace your IP and I find you, you are going to wish to jesus or whatever god it is that you worship that you had never come on here and wasted our Penny Laneing time... I'm gonna hunt you down Josh and when you least expect it... You're gonna wake up, strapped naked to a board in a dark, dank, moldy basement. You're not going to remember diaper dirt, you're just gonna wake up and know that something reall Penny Laneed up is about to go down, believe me, something REALLY Penny Laneed up.

Is this like strapping a big board to your ass so you don't fall in?

No, it's like stapling one's cock to a 2X4 with finishing nails because you're into that stuff.