[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

crowds

dmarc117

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/hockey/blac...-061110.article

so there was roughly 2mil people at the blackhawks rally today. craziness. i just do not see the attraction of going to any event where 2mil people will be together. am i wrong? am i getting old?

It is because I don't like crowds that I avoided the Million Man March (and all Tea Party events). :wacko:

And in those days from the town of where the man of hope and change once smoked his peace pipe.

2 million people will get the day off of labor to go and celebrate and pay glory to the round little black thingy that slides across the ice.

from the book of money no more.

And in those days from the town of where the man of hope and change once smoked his peace pipe.

2 million people will get the day off of labor to go and celebrate and pay glory to the round little black thingy that slides across the ice.

from the book of money no more.

I love reading these posts.

It is like a book of Haiku poems written by "Simple Jack" from Tropic Thunder . . .

The Hawks winning completes it for me. I have seen the Bears win the Superbowl as well as my adopted team the Saints. The Bulls 6 time champs. The White Sox and the Cardinals several times. Now the Hawks and I have seen em all!

The Hawks winning completes it for me. I have seen the Bears win the Superbowl as well as my adopted team the Saints. The Bulls 6 time champs. The White Sox and the Cardinals several times. Now the Hawks and I have seen em all!

As a long suffering Atlanta sports fan I would simply like to say, :wacko:

Hugh Chicago sports fan, but have never been into hockey, so whatev. But hey, awesome. The hockey jersey/helmet on the Jordan statue outside the arena was solid.

As for crowds, in my old age I am borderline panic-attacky. Used to love being amongst a crowd, now I'd rather be in a semi-filled joint where I don't have to beat ass to get a cocktail or get to the can.

As for crowds, in my old age I am borderline panic-attacky. Used to love being amongst a crowd, now I'd rather be in a semi-filled joint where I don't have to beat ass to get a cocktail or get to the can.

I had panic attacks in Vagas, with their crowds being a contributing factor. Part of a reason I will unlike go back. :wacko:

Have seen all my pro teams as well as my college team win more than once. And except for the Celtics, none are known for winning it a lot. :wacko:

Pass on the crowds also. But props to the Blackhawks, nice to see teams who've been around a long time but haven't won it ever or in a long time notch a title vs the stinkin Yanks/etc of sports.

Edited by BeeR

I hate crowds but I love gatherings :wacko:

+1

I don't know what kind of phobia it is, but I don't mind festive crowds or gatherings, just being crowded by lots of people. It makes me feel very constricted.

I'm with you. In the past couple of years, it's really set in.