[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

750 million

dmarc117

I don't understand why Tiger/Kobe type morons that are rich and would cheat don't get some kind of a pre-nup...

Most of them do have prenups, however, they also generally contain fidelity clauses. Stick ytour wick wherever you like and it will cost you.... a lot.

Most of them do have prenups, however, they also generally contain fidelity clauses. Stick ytour wick wherever you like and it will cost you.... a lot.

Exactly. If the thought of losing three quarters of a billion dollars doesn't render you impotent, nothing will.

She wouldn't have married him if he wasn't rich and famous. She gets knocked up, looks the other way for a few years and then deserves 750mil? She deserves money but not a fortune that she didn't earn. The fact that some people see him in a Buick commercial and equate him with Ward Cleaver is not his fault. He did some stupid chit and deserves to lose all the sponsors that he has. I just think at some point it gets ridiculous. No ass is worth that kind of money. It's not like she cooked and cleaned and waited for him to get home from work. If they started a company and made 1.5bn than I'd happily give her 750 mil.

Mine is.

Do you see why marriage is the worst contract you can ever enter into?

But I don't blame her. I feel bad for her raising those kids looking at the shame of their father. Sad situation. She deserves it. Tiger shouldn't have married her if he still wanted to shake his stick at every white woman that walked by.

I feel bad for her raising those kids looking at the shame of their father.
I'm sure $750m will provide plenty of insulation from all that shame. She is not the first wife to ever be cheated on, nor are the kids the first kids that have had a parent that had an affair.

I'm sure $750m will provide plenty of insulation from all that shame. She is not the first wife to ever be cheated on, nor are the kids the first kids that have had a parent that had an affair.

Men should be castrated if they cheat on their wives. You can either not get married or get divorced. But if you cheat (especially with kids), you are the lowest life form known to exist.

By the way, the amount has gone from $750M to $100M in the last couple of days. Next week it may be less than if he f'd untateve.

It's kind of crazy that the 750 mil number was reported at so many places. 100mil is a ton of cash but for what Tiger is worth, I'd consider that a lot more reasonable. Who knows if we'll ever get the real story. I don't know what all is considered public record.

It's kind of crazy that the 750 mil number was reported at so many places. 100mil is a ton of cash but for what Tiger is worth, I'd consider that a lot more reasonable. Who knows if we'll ever get the real story. I don't know what all is considered public record.

Whatever the final amount is (and you're right, I think we'll never know the actual number), it won't set based on Tiger cheating or Elin deserving it. Tiger is willing to pay Elin to agree to keep her mouth shut, never do interviews, write a book, etc, all of which could negatively impact Tiger's future earning potential.