[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tea party at it again...

alexgaddis

Hitler, Stalin and Obama walk into a bar with a Jew, a Priest and a Muslim.

Who buys the drinks?

The Taxpayer

Hitler, Stalin and Obama walk into a bar with a Jew, a Priest and a Muslim.

Who buys the drinks?

I'm gonna say that the Jew wouldn't be involved in this scenario, so he wouldn't be purchasing the beverages.

All three wanted to take power from citizens and local areas and consolidate it in the national government. Two of the three made the populous dependent on the national government, and it appears as though the third one is trying to do the same. While Obama has not committed the atrocities of the other two, his view of the role of government is very similar.

very bad........

but its ok to compare bush to hitler? ok :wacko:

No it's not but now you sound like a liberal. Well it's OK because it was done before. No it's not OK just like most things Obama is doing which he said he was not going to do. The excuse of well it's always been done like that should be NO excuse.

No it's not but now you sound like a liberal. Well it's OK because it was done before. No it's not OK just like most things Obama is doing which he said he was not going to do. The excuse of well it's always been done like that should be NO excuse.

ummm, did u read the 'very bad' part? i do not condone it. i was making a point about the past comparisons of hitler to bush. now the left is all up in arms. its hypocritical, as the left always is.

ummm, did u read the 'very bad' part? i do not condone it. i was making a point about the past comparisons of hitler to bush. now the left is all up in arms. its hypocritical, as the left always is.

I agree and kinda knew that - my point and intent was hopefully to have the lefties read it and maybe figure out that it is not an excuse but they are usually hypocritcal numnuts.

OBAMA ROCKS!!!!!!

Comparing any President to Hitler or Stalin flat out ignornat and incorrect.

Actually, comparing anyone outside of Pol Pot, Mao and a very select handful of other monsters to those two reduces one's case to ridicule very quickly.