[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Political Thread

matt770

I caught yesterdays thread late and when I went to reply it was gunned. I agree wholeheartidly with Cunning runt. I said it years ago too when the right was getting slammed too so I have always maintained the same position. It is slowly costing us great huddlers. Guys like atomic . and people that are slowly shying away because the boards are a downer. I once again suggest a politics forum. You can say to me not to click the political threads but politics makes its way into non political threads quite frequently. I just remember enjoying the TG a lot more. There are probably thousands of political boards that you guys can go nuts on.

I couldn't agree more: we need Chappy back. :wacko:

this one said "political thread" in the title. and look, you wandered right in!

Im a matt770 fan

Edited by whomper

Most definitely not allowed.

What about heroes who quote Camus in their sig line?

edit: :wacko: I think someone modified my posted without telling me... Either that, or the filters are now on a time delay.

Edited by yo mama