[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I had the honor of.....

Sugar Magnolia

Did it turn into a pillow fight? Pocs? :wacko:

I was there. It was jello wrestling and then it got where they needed me to join in. Much fun was had by all but a lot more for me. :tup:

:tup: I'm sorry but it gets a little ridiculous here the second a female huddler mentions another female huddler. Right away. Pics, pillow fight. What are you guys in 3rd grade ? Jeez

anyway. Sugar, does bunz still have nice cans ?

Oh man....I purposely didn't mention our lunch because of all this "pocs" business......LOL. And jello wrestling.....pillow fights.......popping your cherry as far as meeting your first Huddler......etc. :wacko: Oh yeah.....and cans......lol. :lol:

Ah well.....no worries.....I still think they're all funny. :lol:

It was a pleasure, Sugar! The honor was all mine! How did the time fly by so fast?? :lol: Hope you made it to rehearsal on time!!

And yeah.....it would be very nice if we lived closer. :tup: But....you live in such a beautiful place...I can't see you being too happy in a place without mountains. Guess this means I need to make a little Pacific NW trip in the future! I warn you though....I may not leave! :tup:

Shug,

You have met the #1 Huddler! No BS! She's beautiful, sharp on any subject, knows football, and so many more topics I can't even count them!

Bunzy is my fave here and always will be. (Sorry Sky) We've had great talks together...some lasting over 3 hours! I loved every minute of them.

Prayers still coming at you, Shug. I hope and pray for the best.

You are a stellar member here and I know sooo many people are pulling for you. Take good care of yourself!

Where did you guys meet? Just curious, as Bunz hardly ever leaves OHIO! :wacko::tup:

rr26

Bunzy is my fave here and always will be. (Sorry Sky)

Where did you guys meet? Just curious, as Bunz hardly ever leaves OHIO! :wacko::tup:

rr26

It's alright rockn'... I know you have always liked her best. :tup:

They met in Ohio.... so Bunz didn't require travel shots. LOL

And yes Sugar.... you have now met the absolute best the Huddle has to offer. Glad you guys had time to get together.

Shug,

You have met the #1 Huddler! No BS! She's beautiful, sharp on any subject, knows football, and so many more topics I can't even count them!

Bunzy is my fave here and always will be. (Sorry Sky) We've had great talks together...some lasting over 3 hours! I loved every minute of them.

You are a stellar member here and I know sooo many people are pulling for you. Take good care of yourself!

Where did you guys meet? Just curious, as Bunz hardly ever leaves OHIO! :tup::tup:

rr26

Robn, calm down. We need you to make it through the season. :wacko:

In all honesty I very much agree with RR up there. I loved meeting Bunz down in Vegas and spent plenty of time just hanging out with her and talking. She is great. Had I known that you guys were meeting, I would have tried my best to crash the party. I really would have tried to go out of my way if I could have made it happen. I would have love to meet you Sugar. Not just for the Jello wrestling.

Ya'll are making me blush now....seriously. I love you guys. :wacko:

Sugar's Mom lives in Cincy, so we met about halfway. Down in Springboro, southeast of Dayton. I sort of went off the beaten path a bit...what a beautiful drive. Saw a HUGH Renaissance Fair billboard and thought of Duchess Jack and Wench. :tup:

Would have been quite a hike for you, Skippy. But you would NOT have been unwelcome hun! :tup: Maybe next time we can talk her into a whole day and we can golf or something.

So now that Sug knows at least one of us isn't some wacko ax-murderer from the innernets, hopefully she'll have more opportunity to meet more Huddlers in the years to come! Honestly Sugar, there is not one Huddler I've met that I wouldn't gladly meet up with again. Not one.

Bunz meetings are great. We closed the bar and a salesman was looking to take us out partying

Edited by whomper

Shug,

rr26

Since I met the best, I guess if I meet any of the rest of you, you'll just be a disappointment :tup:

Shug,

Couldn't have said it better myself. In fact we have two leagues dedicated to her Bunz! :wacko: