[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think Ryan Grant just broke his leg

CaptainHook

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We appreciate your medical opinion. They often let seriously injured players bunny hop to the sidelines.

Uh, I guess you didn't read the title... Someone who's medical opinion YOU WILL RESPECT said that he thinks he broke his league. It's written on the internet... It must be legit.

Anything else to add doooshbag?

:wacko: I love it when you're wrong. Which is pretty much all the time...

Yep. All the time. Like the Anquan Boldin thread, or what I was saying about the Jets. I was wrong about an injury after hearing that he was day to day/week to week. Get over yourself. Or continue to gloat over being right on an injury on a message board. We all bow to your greatness.

He was my protected player on a particularly weak roster this year. Because of his concussion during pre-season, I reached a little for Brandon Jackson in the later rounds (about 12.12 i think it was). Damn glad I did!!!

Hope he makes a full recovery, but I wouldn't have protected him again next year anyway so am cutting him today.

He was my protected player on a particularly weak roster this year. Because of his concussion during pre-season, I reached a little for Brandon Jackson in the later rounds (about 12.12 i think it was). Damn glad I did!!!

Hope he makes a full recovery, but I wouldn't have protected him again next year anyway so am cutting him today.

I don't really expect him to return fully. He's going to be 28 years old in December, and I'm not so sure he's an ultra talented player. I think he has success because he's a decent to good player who happens to play on a great offense. I hope I'm wrong on it, but I doubt we see him rushing for 1,200 yards again.

Yep. All the time. Like the Anquan Boldin thread, or what I was saying about the Jets. I was wrong about an injury after hearing that he was day to day/week to week. Get over yourself. Or continue to gloat over being right on an injury on a message board. We all bow to your greatness.

Whatever. You were on this thread as soon as I posted it (12 minutes to be exact) blasting me. Not after when they said "day to day". But continue to say what you will. :wacko:

Edited by CaptainHook

Whatever. You were on this thread as soon as I posted it. Not after when they said "day to day". But continue to say what you will. :wacko:

Uh, I heard that he was probably to return during the game. Not that it matters, as he's on IR either way. But in all seriousness, we do bow down to your message board badassory. Nevermind the fact that many outlets in addition to Grant said it would be day to day/week to week. How about you go watch some tape of Arian Foster from Sunday?

Uh, I heard that he was probably to return during the game. Not that it matters, as he's on IR either way. But in all seriousness, we do bow down to your message board badassory. Nevermind the fact that many outlets in addition to Grant said it would be day to day/week to week. How about you go watch some tape of Arian Foster from Sunday?

I just find it funny you blast me any time I give an opinion. But you get called out on it, and look out! :wacko:

I just find it funny you blast me any time I give an opinion. But you get called out on it, and look out! :wacko:

I didn't "blast" you until I called you a cocksmoker. Me doubting you after Grant bunny hopped to the locker room is not "blasting" you or anything. And you called me out by calling me a Megan Foxbag... I said you were right on the injury, but at the end of the day, you're still a cocksmoker.

Yeah, you pretty much always say the exact opposite of what I do.

I didn't know you were in my fanclub. I don't recall interacting with you much on the boards. I appreciate the attention you're giving me though. I think I'm blushing.