[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshawn Lynch

klambert

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hear a rumor today that the Packers were interested in and offered AJ Hawk. Pack homers, any news??

While I don't live in either market, I heard on local radio (Phoenix, AZ) today that both teams have discussed this and while it would be a good fit for both sides - this is "probably" going to be nothing more than just a rumor.

I did however in a deep league pick up M Lynch on a flier in case something were to go down. Jackson didn't look like the "fantasy stud" against the Bills that everyone said he was going to be..

Hear a rumor today that the Packers were interested in and offered AJ Hawk. Pack homers, any news??

No doubt he's being showcased, but I also think Spiller has regressed a bit. Gailey mentioned he didn't let his blocks develop in week one. The poor Bills need a spark and it isn't going to come from Ryan 'noodlearm' Fitzpatrick. The Bills need to find a way to use Spiller in a hurry.

Lynch for Hawk? It's more realistic than Lynch for a packer's draft pick but I don't see either one happening.

I did however in a deep league pick up M Lynch on a flier in case something were to go down.

I snagged McGahee for the same reason - if/when teams with injured RBs start panicking, those two should be high on the "get" lists.

No doubt he's being showcased, but I also think Spiller has regressed a bit. Gailey mentioned he didn't let his blocks develop in week one. The poor Bills need a spark and it isn't going to come from Ryan 'noodlearm' Fitzpatrick. The Bills need to find a way to use Spiller in a hurry.

Lynch for Hawk? It's more realistic than Lynch for a packer's draft pick but I don't see either one happening.

Really? The Packers needed to see him Sunday in the game to determine his value to them? Come on...

Really? The Packers needed to see him Sunday in the game to determine his value to them? Come on...

Showcased for the rest of the league. Why wouldn't the Bills try to get max value for a bit player on their roster?

Like I said, TT won't give up draft picks so GB as a trade partner is unlikely.

Buffalo has already given up on the season so are hoping to end up in the top 5 of the draft next year so might as well show case and get what draft picks you can. Spiller is their back, but he's going to have to wait. It's a shame Buffalo had to draft Lynch. He could be a top back any other place. Hopefully GB pulls the trigger.

Showcased for the rest of the league. Why wouldn't the Bills try to get max value for a bit player on their roster?

Ted Thompson: :wacko: Yep I can confirm it now, Marshawn Lynch does indeed still have legs. Thank you Chan Gailey for those 16 reps. Get Buddy Nix on the phone STAT.

That's how trades happen?

In fact I would say the complete opposite. Carry Lynch to the game in bubble wrap if indeed they think a trade may occur.

Ted Thompson: :wacko: Yep I can confirm it now, Marshawn Lynch does indeed still have legs. Thank you Chan Gailey for those 16 reps. Get Buddy Nix on the phone STAT.

That's how trades happen?

In fact I would say the complete opposite. Carry Lynch to the game in bubble wrap if indeed they think a trade may occur.

Jason Spitz makes a ton of sense trade wise. Could easily start at Center or guard and be very good. He just doesn't have a place in GB. Spitz and a late round pick makes too much sense.

Thompson has been willing to give up draft picks for players in the past (5th for Moss in '06, 3rd for Gonzalez in '08), the deals just didn't get done.