[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

murder

SLAYER

Would you?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. committ murder

• Yes
    • No
    • I would let Puddy do the killing

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WWJD

Conquer non believers and force them to convert at the point of a sword and if they didn't he would torture them slowly until they converted or died.

I think this should have been phrased as a question.

Conquer non believers and force them to convert at the point of a sword and if they didn't he would torture them slowly until they converted or died?

Yes I could. Goes against my beliefs but yes I could in the case of family that others cited above

Interesting story. My brother used to have his own business. This douschbag garmento owner of a company put him out of business with an unfair chargeback. he basically didnt pay a huge invoice and being a new small business my bro just couldnt recover. We knew a guy that worked for this guy and the guy told my brother that the owner knew this would put my bro out and just didnt give a shit at all. He told the guy if I knew this would put him out i wouldnt have paid any previous invoices I owed him. Getting a lawyer wouldnt have helped because my brother didnt have the funds to fight this.

This started a really bad financial spiral for my bro. He is just now getting out of it but he struggled and had hardships for many years and that scumbag was the catalyst. I really wished that guy dead. God forgive me but I did.

6 months ago that guy was on a plane getting ready to take off and took a massive heart attack right in his chair. He was a big fat bastard too. By the time they got to him dying in that little chair they couldnt really move him around quickly and get him assistance. He died cramped in an airline chair and I really didnt give 2 shits about it. Sometimes karma is mightier than taking things into your own hands

Yes I could. Goes against my beliefs but yes I could in the case of family that others cited above

Interesting story. My brother used to have his own business. This douschbag garmento owner of a company put him out of business with an unfair chargeback. he basically didnt pay a huge invoice and being a new small business my bro just couldnt recover. We knew a guy that worked for this guy and the guy told my brother that the owner knew this would put my bro out and just didnt give a shit at all. He told the guy if I knew this would put him out i wouldnt have paid any previous invoices I owed him. Getting a lawyer wouldnt have helped because my brother didnt have the funds to fight this.

This started a really bad financial spiral for my bro. He is just now getting out of it but he struggled and had hardships for many years and that scumbag was the catalyst. I really wished that guy dead. God forgive me but I did.

6 months ago that guy was on a plane getting ready to take off and took a massive heart attack right in his chair. He was a big fat bastard too. By the time they got to him dying in that little chair they couldnt really move him around quickly and get him assistance. He died cramped in an airline chair and I really didnt give 2 shits about it. Sometimes karma is mightier than taking things into your own hands

I don't blame you for not giving 2 shits about that dude. I'm not very big on whole "you have to speak kindly of the dead" crap. BS, if you were a jerk when you were alive I'm not going to make it sound like you were better than you were when you're gone. You got to tell it like it is (or was).

That's awesome, thanks for sharing that Whomp. I pass through NJ regularly, in fact will be up there this weekend. I'd love it if you could PM me the location of this guy's grave so I can piss on it.

That's awesome, thanks for sharing that Whomp. I pass through NJ regularly, in fact will be up there this weekend. I'd love it if you could PM me the location of this guy's grave so I can piss on it.

Shoot me a PM if youre in NJ . We have some local guys that are always up for a :wacko:

Wait a minute, I have another clarifying question: Would it be known that the person was murdered or can we also assume that we could set things up so that it would appear as though the death were an accident or of natural causes? (I ask not really because I am going to change my answer, but because I think the world would be better off if certain people were no longer alive, but the world would be worse off if it was thought these people were murdered.)

I'd kill anyone that was trying to hurt someone in my family with out any qualms if they were in the act of doing it. If it was after the fact, I'd wait to see if the law took care of it, if the law failed me, I and there was no chance of me going to jail, the dude is toast. If my wife and kids are dead because of him, I don't give a crap if I go to jail, the guy is a dead man.

Law Abiding Citizen - check out the movie if you have not already seen it. Takes it to the extreme.

I would not "just because I can get away with it" and I felt the target "deserved to die"

I hope I would not out of revenge, but it is not hard to imagine how I might be driven to it. however, I would view that turn of events as a personal failing on my part, a sign of weakness not of strength.

I would without hesitation in defense of my family or myself, but that's not usually considered murder anyhow.

I've always said that if the Doctor ever gives me the "6 months to live" speech I would go buy a couple of good weapons (yes I know how to use them) and start checking that list I keep for the occasion.....

I bet dollars to donuts that we have some of the same people on our lists. :wacko:

Under the particular circumstances where I could see myself committing such an act (avenge/protect my family, child etc.). Whether or not I could get away with it or do it anonymously would not be a consideration.

Edited by ljbrun

He did quite the opposite.

U not very smart or cant read or what?

So, what your saying, using very poor english, is that all those involved in the crusades, inquisition, bombing abortion clinics, spewing hate toward jews, disparaging muslims and protesting military funerals in the name of christianity are kooks? I can agree with that.

One question, since we're giving these guys a pass as not being true christians, why can't true christians do the same for the 94 percent of Muslims who don't subscribe to the philosophy of the radical Islamists?