[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think I'm in love

polksalet

this is the kind of political thread whomper can get behind.

Id hit that. She has a hugh mouth. If she went down on me it would be like giving a whale a tic tac

I'm pretty sure there are quite a few people here that would get behind that.

Not I...

TUESDAY, March 11 (HealthDay News) -- More than 3 million teenaged girls have at least one sexually transmitted disease (STD), a new government study suggests.

The most severely affected are African-American teens. In fact, 48 percent of African-American teenaged girls have an STD, compared with 20 percent of white teenaged girls.

"What we found is alarming," Dr. Sara Forhan, from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said during a teleconference Tuesday. "One in four female adolescents in the U.S. has at least one of the four most common STDs that affects women."

Not I...

TUESDAY, March 11 (HealthDay News) -- More than 3 million teenaged girls have at least one sexually transmitted disease (STD), a new government study suggests.

The most severely affected are African-American teens. In fact, 48 percent of African-American teenaged girls have an STD, compared with 20 percent of white teenaged girls.

"What we found is alarming," Dr. Sara Forhan, from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said during a teleconference Tuesday. "One in four female adolescents in the U.S. has at least one of the four most common STDs that affects women."

shes not a teenager

Not I...

doin' your research before goin' out on the prowl, I see...

doin' your research before goin' out on the prowl, I see...

It's kinda like playing poker, you gotta know your odds before going all in.

Or, there's that old saying... You give your girlfriend an STD you can always go home to your apartment, you give your wife an STD...