[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

COD - Black Ops

Scooby's Hubby

Looks like some cool new weapons, care-packages, killstreaks and attachments (yes, another flamethrower). Who is in on day one? Black Ops seems to be more like MW2, which is a little faster and easier to advance in online multiplayer.

The official link and fully comprehensive site below ....

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops

I have it pre-ordered from Amazon but I didn't buy the opening day delivery as I'm out of town next weekend anyways. Been having a good time with MoH so I'll just wait a week or so to get into the next COD. Looks good so far. Hopefully Treyarch steps it up a bit with this one.

Looks like some cool new weapons, care-packages, killstreaks and attachments (yes, another flamethrower). Who is in on day one? Black Ops seems to be more like MW2, which is a little faster and easier to advance in online multiplayer.

The official link and fully comprehensive site below ....

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops

:wacko:

The correct term is African American Ops

Watched the Monday Night Football game,drove over to Best Buy (five minutes away) stood in line ten minutes.I'm installing it on the computer now.I'll be working all week early and wouldn't have a chance to go to the store so I picked it up tonight.

I'll be playing it mucho Thursday.

get done with the projections by 3 AM and instead of going to sleep here I am loading Black Ops into the computer. I've been looking at the box all day. Takes forever to load apparently.

The PC version sucks,plain and simple.Despite simpler graphics,the frame rates are worse.I haven't been able to connect to play online...ONCE.Did some searching,and found there are many in the same boat.PS3 and Xbox are having similar issues it would seem.

I build my own systems,and have been playing online games for over 15 years,and if I'm having this many problems,what's happening with the average user?Do a search "Black Ops multiplayer connection problems".It's entertaining reading.

The better fix this FAST before word of mouth kills it after the initial surge.

damm the cable company and their monopoly :wacko: I went direct tv, but wanted to keep my cable internet. the cable company said I could not get the discount b/c I didn't have any service with them so they want twice as much for the same service. I said later to them b/c att&t said they could provide me with dsl. then att&t called me back and said I was too far away from their T1 or whatever, yet my parents are two blocks away and can get their service. now I have clearwire and it cannot handle the ps3 online gaming. so now I have to go back and pay 119.99 to the cable company for their service b/c att&t are full of it. seriously, i am ticked off ... but I cannot sit there and shoot these guys in the head and miss because they weren't really there due to the f*ing lag. :tup::tup::lol:

The PC version sucks,plain and simple.Despite simpler graphics,the frame rates are worse.I haven't been able to connect to play online...ONCE.Did some searching,and found there are many in the same boat.PS3 and Xbox are having similar issues it would seem.

I build my own systems,and have been playing online games for over 15 years,and if I'm having this many problems,what's happening with the average user?Do a search "Black Ops multiplayer connection problems".It's entertaining reading.

The better fix this FAST before word of mouth kills it after the initial surge.

Had hugh problems with it yesterday got BSOD over and over. Fired it up today and no problems. Was there a patch already?

It is defiantly a resource hog