[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tea Party Candidate Under FBI Investigation

bushwacked

The U.S. Attorney’s office has confirmed that it is reviewing a complaint about O’Donnell’s campaign spending filed by a watchdog group, but officials in the office and the FBI declined to say whether a criminal investigation was underway.

Wow. A watchdog group complained about her. What a blow to the Tea Party. :wacko:

Wow. A watchdog group complained about her. What a blow to the Tea Party. :wacko:

The Tea party continues to be embarassed by one of the worst candidates possible.

Although amusining with her wacko views on well . . everything. This is more of an indictmnet of a "fiscal conservative" that was misusing campaign funds for her personal enrichmnet.

Kinda like when a moral republican gets caught for having homosexual propositions in a Minnesota airport, or when a goof like Charlie Rangel doesnt get expelled from the Senate for being a tax cheat for years and years.

Anyone that believes that our political process isnt broken is a :tup:

Oh, well just throw her in the lake, if she sinks, she didn't commit fraud. Besides, can't a tea bag girl candidate just pay her rent with gullible angry old white people's money anymore? I thought this was America.

ho-hum. Another lefty drama-queen "outrage of the hour" post by everyone's favorite lefty drama-queen: bushwacked.

Where were you when Charles Rangle was being investigated? Where was the rush to post on that one? You're such a tool and a fool and completely predictable.

ho-hum. Another lefty drama-queen "outrage of the hour" post by everyone's favorite lefty drama-queen: bushwacked.

Where were you when Charles Rangle was being investigated? Where was the rush to post on that one? You're such a tool and a fool and completely predictable.

Everyone needs a hobby, I guess I'm yours. Do you come to the huddle to do anything besides follow me around? :wacko:

Everyone needs a hobby, I guess I'm yours. Do you come to the huddle to do anything besides follow me around? :wacko:

Certainly have a high opinion of yourself, don't you? I was simply responding to another one of your "lefty-outrage-drama queen-of-the-hour" topics. If that's your definition of "following me around" then everyone who posted in here (and any other bs topics you create) is following you around as well.

Pretty pathetic of you to think you have a following because someone posted on a forum in a topic you created.

If that's your definition of "following me around" then everyone who posted in here (and any other bs topics you create) is following you around as well.

No-one else has referred to me once in this thread; you just did it 10 times in 2 posts. You're more than mildly retarded.

Edited by bushwacked

Big John,

Is there anyway you can determine the amount of posts in the tailgate from tormentedberg34 that have either been about me or a direct reply to me? The over/under has to be about 75%.

Out of retirement to protest this thread. It is certainly political and therefore must be annihilated! That apparently is the Huddler Rule!!!

Let's see the rules applied!

If not, how about we discuss how the new Governor of Hawaii has vowed to produce Obama's real birth certificate?

What's it going to be?

You missed it while you were gone. We all agreed that obama was born in kenya and should not have been allowed to become POTUS. This is a non-issue now, at least on these boards.

I hear she has a tramp stamp! With a heavy side of fur

But there were signs that she wasn't very experienced sexually. When her underwear came off, I immediately noticed that the waxing trend had completely passed her by.

Obviously, that was a big turnoff

:wacko: What a pusslie this guy is

As I've said before O'Donnell was a terrible candidate. At this point I take these accusations with a grain of salt, though I wouldn't be surprised if they were true. As I've said in previous posts about the TEA Party they lack any real structure and as a result may make mistakes that a more seasoned politician or politicians with more seasoned teams behind them would avoid. Still weren't both Clintons accused of the same thing? Weren't they accused of using campaign donations for their legal defense funds?

Out of retirement to protest this thread. It is certainly political and therefore must be annihilated! That apparently is the Huddler Rule!!!

Let's see the rules applied!

If not, how about we discuss how the new Governor of Hawaii has vowed to produce Obama's real birth certificate?

What's it going to be?

:wacko:

Did someone say her name three times in front of a mirror or something?

Edited by Square

As I've said before O'Donnell was a terrible candidate. At this point I take these accusations with a grain of salt, though I wouldn't be surprised if they were true. As I've said in previous posts about the TEA Party they lack any real structure and as a result may make mistakes that a more seasoned politician or politicians with more seasoned teams behind them would avoid. Still weren't both Clintons accused of the same thing? Weren't they accused of using campaign donations for their legal defense funds?

Sooo if it is a Democrat, it is "can you disprove the facts". If it is Tea party/righty it is "I take these with a a grain of salt"? :tup:

It doesnt mean a damn thing about "structure" in the Tea party. Corruption is corruption, and if you need a party structure to tell you that using campaign donantions to pay your rent is wrong, even when it is clearly stated that it IS wrong then you are an idiot. Not an unseasoned politician. Just like the dummy in Maine. If you cant use common sense to stop and think for roughly 30 seconds that hiring your inexperienced daughter for 25% above the going pay grade is obvious nepotism, then you are an idiot and shouldnt be in political office.

i am not familiar with the CLinton thing, and will look it up. At first blush I would say that legal fees incurred for an incident when holding office is OK. I know of several other instances where that has been the case. That is still distasteful, but "technically" legal. :wacko: O'Donnell using funds to pay rent when it says you cannot . . and then saying "well, someone on the phone said it was OK" is asinine. Plus when she has no other means of support, it makes it even more suspicious.

Sooo if it is a Democrat, it is "can you disprove the facts". If it is Tea party/righty it is "I take these with a a grain of salt"? :tup:

It doesnt mean a damn thing about "structure" in the Tea party. Corruption is corruption, and if you need a party structure to tell you that using campaign donantions to pay your rent is wrong, even when it is clearly stated that it IS wrong then you are an idiot. Not an unseasoned politician. Just like the dummy in Maine. If you cant use common sense to stop and think for roughly 30 seconds that hiring your inexperienced daughter for 25% above the going pay grade is obvious nepotism, then you are an idiot and shouldnt be in political office.

i am not familiar with the CLinton thing, and will look it up. At first blush I would say that legal fees incurred for an incident when holding office is OK. I know of several other instances where that has been the case. That is still distasteful, but "technically" legal. :wacko: O'Donnell using funds to pay rent when it says you cannot . . and then saying "well, someone on the phone said it was OK" is asinine. Plus when she has no other means of support, it makes it even more suspicious.

I don't know what more you want from me? Do I think she should have done it if she did in fact do it? Absolutely not. Do I think a lot of these small political mistakes that TEA Party candidates have made are stupid but honest mistakes because they don't know the system? Probably in most cases. Do I think there is the possibility that there are some truly corrupt individuals in the TEA Party? Absolutely. Still if O'Donnell did what she is accused of doing (remember I've never liked her) then I can see how it can be done as an honest mistake. It is really no different then when I really didn't know the ropes of the business side or our operation and charged some personal stuff to the company and had to have the accountant tell me that I really shouldn't be doing that. Well I had a good accountant that knew the ins and outs that could tell me I needed to correct that, I question if many of these TEA Party candidates have good advisers that know the ins and outs of the electoral financing or political intrigue. That is all I'm saying. I'm not saying she should be allowed to do it, and that it shouldn't be corrected, I'm saying I can see how someone that is inexperienced in politics could make mistakes like that. With regard to the idiot in Maine, I think he has every right to appoint anyone he wants to appoint to his administration, I just think that appointing his daughter was a horrible political mistake.

We could go tic for tack on scandals committed by both major parties and quite a few 3rd parties if we wanted to, but you would say that is going off subject. Needless to say this one is fairly minor by comparison to most as is the guy hiring his daughter which I don't see as a scandal at all but rather a stupid political move.

While there are some cases that are completely indefensible (Maine governor Lepage hiring his daughter), there are many cases where things arre borderline when the laws ARE complicated, and campaigns ARE large unwieldy things, so oftentimes laws are being broken and you kind of have to shrug. plenty examples of this all around. Other times you have the feeling that people are really trying to game the system and are at the very best disengenuous trying to find exploitable loop holes. Very annoying. And then there is flat out willfull fraud.

I have a gut feeling that O'Donell fits into the willfull gaming/flat out fraud category. But perhaps it does fit into the first category of honest mistake. But I really really doubt it.

ETA: awwwww krap. I see that perch and i are on the same page

Edited by Dr. Sacrebleu