[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints/Seahawks

Chief Dick

uh that was mostly horrific tackling, not an amazing run by Lynch. Not sayin he deserves no credit but cmon.

:wacko:

O.k. Then, every great run was not done by the running back but a result of poor tackling (Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, etc.)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT ?????

Watch it again when you sober up. :wacko: I'll stand by that like I stood by saying SEA would win since before the half.

Regardless, props to SEA. They showed they belonged tho few thought they did. And really N.O. wasn't for real this year anyway.

That is why I wanted the Packers to trade for Lynch . . . no one on the packers roster can make a run like that.

What a great game by a team that got zero respect going into this game. Congrats Seahwaks!!!!!

Yep, some teams can really use the "no one is giving us a chance", "we've got nothing to lose" in exaggerated cases. In this case, it was absolutely true, and the Seahawks had their best performance of the season at the perfect time. Hats off to them. If they play this way next week, the Bears/Falcons will have their hands full as well.

Edited by Menudo

I did too, and Olindo Mare also. Thought they were the only Hawks worth bothering with and they'd be gone after today anyway. Wrong.

nod.... thought they'd be gone and went with lynch and williams. thought i would get other opportunities to start brees, bush, etc.

went with brees, bush, meachum, heartly in smack

uh that was mostly horrific tackling, not an amazing run by Lynch. Not sayin he deserves no credit but cmon.

:wacko:

O.k. Then, every great run was not done by the running back but a result of poor tackling (Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, etc.)

Yeah that's what I said. You go Einstein.

I'll slow it down for you. Everyone who watched that play was commenting on what a phenomenal run it was.

You then said it was horrific tackling and not an amazing run by Lynch.

Every great run in the history of the league involved a lot of broken tackles. Therefore, if you don't give Lynch the credit for this great run, how can you give credit to Barry Sanders, Walter Payton & Jim Brown for their legendary runs where they broke several tackles ?

I'll slow it down for you. Everyone who watched that play was commenting on what a phenomenal run it was.

You then said it was horrific tackling and not an amazing run by Lynch.

Every great run in the history of the league involved a lot of broken tackles. Therefore, if you don't give Lynch the credit for this great run, how can you give credit to Barry Sanders, Walter Payton & Jim Brown for their legendary runs where they broke several tackles ?

not worth aguing with him ,,, sometimes you just need to concider the sorsce

I had the bears beating the saints anyway next week, with the field being so terrible at Soldier field and teh Siants being more of a finesse speed team.

Now if Seattle goes to the bears, They have already beat the Bears at Soldier Field, tehy have confidence, and a new found solid sunning ganme.

What a great win for the Seahawk franchise! Anything can happen in the NFL and that is why they play the games. I'm so damn proud of my heehawks today, and Hasselbeck played a game for the ages. Now we get ready for a very beatable Chicago team!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!