[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints/Seahawks

Chief Dick

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge congrats Seahawks. Your guys played an outstanding game today and exposed our defense.Nobody gave you much of a chance & just like the Saints did last year you found a way to get it done. I will certainly be rooting in your corner next week and beyond. Here's to a Seahawks/Chiefs Superbowl. :wacko:

I had the bears beating the saints anyway next week, with the field being so terrible at Soldier field and teh Siants being more of a finesse speed team.

Now if Seattle goes to the bears, They have already beat the Bears at Soldier Field, tehy have confidence, and a new found solid sunning ganme.

Doubt it - rains a lot in Seattle :wacko:

Huge congrats Seahawks. Your guys played an outstanding game today and exposed our defense.Nobody gave you much of a chance & just like the Saints did last year you found a way to get it done. I will certainly be rooting in your corner next week and beyond. Here's to a Seahawks/Chiefs Superbowl. :wacko:

I like the way you think. :tup:

Then you ain'ts fans will be even sicker when the Falcons go into Dallas in feb... :wacko:

Huge congrats Seahawks. Your guys played an outstanding game today and exposed our defense.Nobody gave you much of a chance & just like the Saints did last year you found a way to get it done. I will certainly be rooting in your corner next week and beyond. Here's to a Seahawks/Chiefs Superbowl. :tup:

Man, aint's fans have gone from loveable losers to worse than Menyoudo in just one season. How does that happen? Hint: act like you been there before, and will be again. :wacko:

Things may be a bit stacked in their favor, but they won't win a Superbowl even if they do make it.

The Saints didn't lose because they overlooked the Seahawks. They lost because Seattle was better than them today. I can't help but think that all the media and fan bashing that the Seahawks took this week about "they didn't belong" helped them out a lot. They played with a big time chip on their shoulders and executed. I am so happy for Matt as he's taken a beating from the Seahawk fans most of the year. He was excellent today!

Man, aint's fans have gone from loveable losers to worse than Menyoudo in just one season. How does that happen? Hint: act like you been there before, and will be again. :wacko:

This is the last I'll say on this other than to give the Seahawks fans the props they deserve.

I came in here just to give props to the better team, admit that our defense sucked and say that I would be pulling for them through the rest of the post season. Then I get taunted by you and insulted by shortynaz. All I said was that Atlanta would not win a Superbowl title and to be perfectly honest I didn't think the Saints could beat at least two of the AFC teams that are in the playoffs. It's no secret I have no love for the Falcons, but that has nothing to do with the way I think the playoffs will play out. We may have lost, but I'm still very proud of my team. If you think it makes me a sore loser for standing up for myself and my team then so be it.

If you were a Seahawks fan it might mean something. Since you're a Colts fan all I have to say is this.

Wasn't really meant to throw salt in an open wound, just heard that and thought it was funny.

As for your picture, that's old news.. I'm sure I can dig up an old picture of Manning torching the Saints for 300+ and 6 TDs a few years ago. Manning has his already.

I didn't expect the Colts to win tonight as their team was plagued with injuries all season. I obviously wanted them to win and it still stings. But they still made it a game, and if they would have won, they would have been delaying the innevitable for they would have had to go to Pitt next weekend. Good to get it out of the way now and start the healing process.

This is the last I'll say on this other than to give the Seahawks fans the props they deserve.

I came in here just to give props to the better team, admit that our defense sucked and say that I would be pulling for them through the rest of the post season. Then I get taunted by you and insulted by shortynaz. All I said was that Atlanta would not win a Superbowl title and to be perfectly honest I didn't think the Saints could beat at least two of the AFC teams that are in the playoffs. It's no secret I have no love for the Falcons, but that has nothing to do with the way I think the playoffs will play out. We may have lost, but I'm still very proud of my team. If you think it makes me a sore loser for standing up for myself and my team then so be it.

Get over it dude. I didn't come in here and say "To ALL Saints fans, especially rajncajn, YOUR TEAM SUCKED TODAY"

That would be me insulting you..

Edited by Shorttynaz

The Saints didn't lose because they overlooked the Seahawks. They lost because Seattle was better than them today. I can't help but think that all the media and fan bashing that the Seahawks took this week about "they didn't belong" helped them out a lot. They played with a big time chip on their shoulders and executed. I am so happy for Matt as he's taken a beating from the Seahawk fans most of the year. He was excellent today!

Completely agree and I told Down Goes Frazia the same thing earlier. They were much in the same position as the Saints were last year against Minnesota. They had a huge chip on their shoulder & it served them very well. I hope they can carry that on the road with them because they deserve the chance to rub it in.

I didn't expect the Colts to win tonight as their team was plagued with injuries all season. I obviously wanted them to win and it still stings. But they still made it a game, and if they would have won, they would have been delaying the innevitable for they would have had to go to Pitt next weekend. Good to get it out of the way now and start the healing process.

That's exactly the position I felt the Saints were in. Without a running game and missing Malcom Jenkins in the defense really showed and exposed Roman Harper & Darren Sharper's lack of speed.

Bad news is you are eating crow in 25 degree weather.

Good news is you can whine about not getting respect next September

Nah I get to eat crow in 60 degree weather, advantage of living in the south.