[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles vs Packers

keggerz

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another entertaining game. Congrats to the Packers fans. This team is dangerous and I wouldn't be shocked at all to see them playing in Dallas. For the Eagles fans, this is another tough playoff loss for a great organization. When you've been there as many times as the Eagles have, only to fall short, saying it was a good season doesn't relieve the sting, but, it was a good season.

Edited by Menudo

I did not want to jinx it but I got notice that we were selected for SB tix. Two more wins baby!!!!!!!!

If, by chance (fingers crossed), the Pack and Seahawks win next week, I'll be in Seattle for the game.

Lost by 5. So is all the blame on Akers then?

No, win as a team, lose as a team...that first FG wasn't a gimme but if he made 1 of 2 then a FG on that last possession would have been for the win but I fully believe that if he makes one of those kicks earlier that the game probably doesn't come down to the way it did at the end either.

Another entertaining game. Congrats to the Packers fans. This team is dangerous and I wouldn't be shocked at all to see them playing in Dallas. For the Eagles fans, this is another tough playoff loss for a great organization. When you've been there as many times as the Eagles have, only to fall short, saying it was a good season doesn't relieve the sting, but, it was a good season.

yep

:wacko:

You know, out of everyone here on these boards I respect you the most. Did you know that? Buddy.

:tup::lol::rofl::rofl::bow::yay:

Gonna try and use the ticket to get some hot skank to go - of course she would have to blow me BEFORE we went cuase I am guessing once ticket is in her hand I won't see here again. :brew:

Where is that Filthadelphia hack today? Philly behind all day, so he never shows...

As much as I enjoy this loss tremendously, I gotta say Swammi admitted he didnt think the Birds would go far and were playing above their heads a bit and had holes that would eventually get exposed

If, by chance (fingers crossed), the Pack and Seahawks win next week, I'll be in Seattle for the game.

That is such a weird scenario I can barely wrap my head around it. The formerly 7-9 Seahawks could host the NFC championship game. :wacko:

:tup:

:lol::rofl::rofl::bow::yay::brew:

Gonna try and use the ticket to get some hot skank to go - of course she would have to blow me BEFORE we went cuase I am guessing once ticket is in her hand I won't see here again. :brew:

I'm pretty sure that if the Pack were in I'd give you one before and after the game for a free ticket. :wacko: