[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking to go small great gas mileage vehicle

peteteacher2001

My company car is a Ford Fusion and it's a 4 cyl and gets decent gas mileage (this one is a 2008 and I believe it gets 24 in town and about 30+ on the highway). I'm 6ft 4" and I fit in the front seat well enough and the trunk is a decent size. It has more power than my previous Ford 500. It'd be worth checking out. I know the Cruze has had some marketing hype, but getting the first run of any car has always scared me a bit because they really don't know what problems they'll have when they mass produce a new vehicle.

gas mileage? 4 cylinders?!?!?! You need to reevaluate your priorities.

But, Honda does make one hell of a car.

Timc, shut up about "da vette"!!!!

Well considering I'm going from a V6 Monte Carlo that gets about 28 and 18, I am looking for something more economical is all. Maybe I phrased that initial question wrong.

My company car is a Ford Fusion and it's a 4 cyl and gets decent gas mileage (this one is a 2008 and I believe it gets 24 in town and about 30+ on the highway). I'm 6ft 4" and I fit in the front seat well enough and the trunk is a decent size. It has more power than my previous Ford 500. It'd be worth checking out. I know the Cruze has had some marketing hype, but getting the first run of any car has always scared me a bit because they really don't know what problems they'll have when they mass produce a new vehicle.

I was also going to recommend the Ford Fusion. I've been researching my next purchase and am hearing great things about this vehicle.

Well considering I'm going from a V6 Monte Carlo that gets about 28 and 18, I am looking for something more economical is all. Maybe I phrased that initial question wrong.

I was just picking at ya.

If you drive a Corvette like a normal person, you can get up to 30 MPG. So naturally, I'd get a ZR1 if I were you.

Gas mileage is so overrated. Live your life to the fullest and have fun. Don't have a kid or something to cut out the unneccessary expenses. Kids are nasty filthy disgusting creatures anyways...like the Honda Odyssey. A Honda isn't fit for a real American man, for chrissakes. We're all going to be driving Honda Odysseys without a penis if this keeps up.

The line must be drawn somewhere.

I was also going to recommend the Ford Fusion. I've been researching my next purchase and am hearing great things about this vehicle.

I don't know if Its just that I have gotten so used to vanilla cars from having company vehicles, but I don't really have any complaints. It moves well enough for traffic, gets decent gas mileage, pretty good radio with aux input, and has reasonable space. My boss just got two new ones for our little "fleet" of cars and they have some better color options and trims than my 08. If your initial description is what you are actually looking for, I think it fits the bill and is definitely worth a look / test drive. :wacko: