[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

tenure: apparently not all it's cracked up to be

wiegie

With the ubiquity of free pr0n on the Innerwebs (so I have been told :wacko: ), you've gotta wonder why anyone does this stuff.

My guess is he probably had an obsession with one of his students, and wanted to see more of her.

Still can's get over the fact that you called this a simple mistake. Or the fact that you cited his accomplishments. Your accomplisments mean nothing when you commit such a crime.

If this bothers you, then you'll be really upset when you learn of my modest proposal to address the Irish famine.

Simple mistake? Wow. This is a guy that should not be around students. His accomplishments mean squat.

Still can's get over the fact that you called this a simple mistake. Or the fact that you cited his accomplishments. Your accomplisments mean nothing when you commit such a crime.

:wacko:

Oh, OK. Then we should not have an issue with it.

caddyman, I can't take this anymore

of course what the guy did is abhorrent and he should absolutely have been fired

I find it shocking (and insulting) and almost unbelievable that you couldn't tell my posts were sarcastic.

caddyman, I can't take this anymore

of course what the guy did is abhorrent and he should absolutely have been fired

I find it shocking (and insulting) and almost unbelievable that you couldn't tell my posts were sarcastic.

Honestly it is very difficult around here anymore to detect truth vs. sarcasm. There are people here that would argue just the same way you did and would be serious about it. Also, this is a cute new trick that once people are called out for a shocking opinion, that they claim they were kidding or being sarcastic.

Honestly it is very difficult around here anymore to detect truth vs. sarcasm. There are people here that would argue just the same way you did and would be serious about it. Also, this is a cute new trick that once people are called out for a shocking opinion, that they claim they were kidding or being sarcastic.

I think everyone in this thread is laughing at you. :wacko:

+1