[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charlie Sheen you're a Shark Vac

tazinib1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With my luck, the next show I get will be working with that Shark Vac, pulling my hair out wondering if I still have a job the next day. Crew members would never admit it, but the anxiety on working with him ever again will be insanely high. Not good for set atmosphere. He's just a rich, untalented junkie who doesn't realize the entire world is laughing AT him..not with him.

junkie who doesn't realize the entire world is laughing AT him..not with him.

Actually I believe he is laughing at all of us. He stoned, more money than he could ever spend, banging supermodels and multiple pr0n stars at once. I wish I had the drug named Charlie Sheen. :wacko:

Would I trade places with Charlie Sheen... In a freaking heartbeat.

Until you're found dead in a ditch puking on your own vomit with yer pants around your ankles with a BAC of .34 and a pound of cocaine. Of course, is there a better way to go. Really?

this is why I'm annoyed with NFL players. I know they're getting screwed by the owners, but they're still making a lot of money. By not renegotiating, they're hurting thousands of people who rely on the games to get by on whatever income they can get.

:wacko:

I can see being pissed at the players because you think they're already getting over on the owners and don't want to give anything back. That is a completely valid argument. In fact, that may actually be the case for all I know (though I doubt it it's nearly if at all as bad as some would want you to believe).

However, if you're actually of the opinion that they're "getting screwed by the owners", how can you be pissed at them for not buckling? Because they owe it to the hot dog vendors? But the guys who are allegedly "screwing them" don't? That's a whole new version of pro-owner myopia. So, if I am to understand, every time there's a dispute between management and labor, it is always the responsibility of people who are on the top of the labor scheme to give into management's demands because there are people at the bottom rungs who can't afford to be out of work?

Until you're found dead in a ditch puking on your own vomit with yer pants around your ankles with a BAC of .34 and a pound of cocaine. Of course, is there a better way to go. Really?

Sure beats the convalescent home, crapping yourself while your kids wait for you to die.

Happy Monday everyone!

That never killed me before.

Who would have known that the character he played in Ferris Bueller's Day Off wasnt a character, but just him hanging out?

Wasnt that Mathew Broderick ?

and I think Swammi was thinking of Platoon

Edited by whomper