[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charlie Sheen you're a Shark Vac

tazinib1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That show had pretty much run its course anyway. The cute little fat kid that can't act is now a grown up kid that can't act. Every dirty joke and innuendo has been done to death. And Charlie Sheen playing a toned down version of himself probably was not so challenging for him I'd imagine.

I like the guy personally. He is spitting in the face of the Hollywood and D.C. establishment and I'm onboard with that. He has his money and he is basically telling everyone that doesn't approve of his lifestyle to go f themselves. Gotta admire that.

ok Taz, i've put up with about all yer crap i can take, how many boob jiggiling videos have been held up by yer unfortunate accident don't throw rocks at Charlie Brothers studio or yer gonna get tiger blood on ya :wacko:

:tup:

I like the guy personally. He is spitting in the face of the Hollywood and D.C. establishment and I'm onboard with that. He has his money and he is basically telling everyone that doesn't approve of his lifestyle to go f themselves. Gotta admire that.

I don't disagree with that but in my job circle, he is being viewed quite differently. He has basically put over 200 people out of work with his rantings. Not cool Charlie...not cool at all.

On a funny note and this is pushing it for me here, a co-worker just texted me to come up with a t-shirt to wear on set in honor of Sir Dueche.

I'm asking my intelligent, humorous and flat out inspiring Huddlers to come up with some ideas. :wacko:

On a funny note and this is pushing it for me here, a co-worker just texted me to come up with a t-shirt to wear on set in honor of Sir Dueche.

I'm asking my intelligent, humorous and flat out inspiring Huddlers to come up with some ideas. :wacko:

Send in the hookers and cocaine, I have tiger blood.

WINNING

Agree. I love that he's calling out Dr. Drew and AA.

I don't disagree with that but in my job circle, he is being viewed quite differently. He has basically put over 200 people out of work with his rantings. Not cool Charlie...not cool at all.

Not trying to offend, but if Charlie Sheen wasn't on 2 and a half men, the show would have bombed out 6 years ago. Without Sheen, they never had that job. And isn't Warner Bros and CBS banning him from the set? He said they're keeping him from working.

And his DNA is filled with Tigers Blood and Adonis? :wacko: This guy is golden.

Not trying to offend, but if Charlie Sheen wasn't on 2 and a half men, the show would have bombed out 6 years ago. Without Sheen, they never had that job. And isn't Warner Bros and CBS banning him from the set? He said they're keeping him from working.

And his DNA is filled with Tigers Blood and Adonis? :wacko: This guy is golden.

No offense taken. Having a run for 6 years is awesome for any crew member.

And I have just been informed from a guy I have a great deal of respect for that Charlie's recent media blitz is being done to pay for the entire crews salaries for the 8 episodes that have been lost. Now that is something I didn't see coming and I have great respect for. This is unheard of in my business. Even though I think he's completely lost his marbles, the fact he is recouping the entire crews lost wages is a pretty freaken awesome gesture. I'm a guy that has no problem admitting when I am wrong about anything (except Jonathon Stewart) and I am very happy to admit I was off base on this one.

Now I REALLY want a Charlie Sheen quote to plaster on a shirt....

Edited by tazinib1

True story, this morning at breakfast while watching CNN. A guy came and sat at our table and asked if they'd said anything about the government shutdown. I said, well we haven't gotten to that yet, we're still on Charlie Sheen being a nutcase, Chistina Aguilera getting arrested and the bathrobe car chase guy. :wacko:

True story, this morning at breakfast while watching CNN. A guy came and sat at our table and asked if they'd said anything about the government shutdown. I said, well we haven't gotten to that yet, we're still on Charlie Sheen being a nutcase, Chistina Aguilera getting arrested and the bathrobe car chase guy. :tup:

when i hear government, it means nothing, except that Tbone is coverin all their azses, i mean the only one workin :wacko:

Charlie Sheen's right index finger smells different than his left index finger.

Guess you need to watch the 20/20 on his "Goddesses"... Who, BTW, are really not all that attractive.

No offense taken. Having a run for 6 years is awesome for any crew member.

And I have just been informed from a guy I have a great deal of respect for that Charlie's recent media blitz is being done to pay for the entire crews salaries for the 8 episodes that have been lost. Now that is something I didn't see coming and I have great respect for. This is unheard of in my business. Even though I think he's completely lost his marbles, the fact he is recouping the entire crews lost wages is a pretty freaken awesome gesture. I'm a guy that has no problem admitting when I am wrong about anything (except Jonathon Stewart) and I am very happy to admit I was off base on this one.

Now I REALLY want a Charlie Sheen quote to plaster on a shirt....

W/ the right graphic(s) this could be a winner:

"...your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Yep. All the money he making from these outrageous interviews are going 100% to the crew.

I wonder how that works as far as taxation , etc.

Yep. All the money he making from these outrageous interviews are going 100% to the crew.

I would expect him to mention this during every interview, given his hughmongous ego...but if it's true, good for him.

I see his kids were taken away this morning, so that's a good thing. I don't know if baby mama is any better off in the emotional stability department though. Really sad story when you consider those little guys.