[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The dog mauler owners - oh boy

frenzal rhomb

the dog that attacked my dog is actually a bull mastiff. This dog was given a death sentence before because it attacked the owners grandson 2 years ago - however it was later determined to not be the dogs fault, so it was allowed to live.

Additionally - in the police report the owner tells the officer - I am a "coniving thief who knows he owns his own business so I am trying to get money out of him. He has one run down van so Im assuming business isnt lucrative.

The dog is of course, unlicensed and unvacinated - the officers tried to get confirmation of the dogs shot records and the owner was non compliant several times but he was "too busy working outside"

Then reportedly the wife works at a vet and gave the dog its shots at home - no record of that either.

The good news is the magistrate will attach my expenses to the fines so the owner will have to pay me or face legal consequences

also they are known to move from place to place becuase they dont pay rent and then get evicted - but I am after their fortune.

Scummy dog almost always equals a scummy owner. Sad for the pup. We should euthanize the owners as well.

+1

I would say more often than not, when a dog attacks, it is the owners fault. And that goes with any particular breed of dog.

Why, Why, Why would you keep trying to steal from these poor people? It's obvious that you've got your eye on their custom retro faux shabby chic van. It's people like you who ruin it for the rest of us squatters. :wacko:

Scummy dog almost always equals a scummy owner. Sad for the pup. We should euthanize the owners as well.

No, not "as well." Just the owners. I'm quite serious. Then rehab the dog, and if not possible, put them all on an island with said owners (minus any weapons or materials they could use as weapons) and let nature take its course.

I can't imagine how anything in the OP would surprise anyone in the least.

Wonder if you could force the issue by threating to sue the property owner for allowing a dangerous animal on the property. Or something like that.

I wonder if you get the judgment against them if you could place a lien on the property they are currently occupying, essentially adding the property owner to the suit for negligence of some sort.

No, not "as well." Just the owners. I'm quite serious. Then rehab the dog, and if not possible, put them all on an island with said owners (minus any weapons or materials they could use as weapons) and let nature take its course.

I can't imagine how anything in the OP would surprise anyone in the least.

I'll agree with that. It's like Vick's dogs that were successfully rehabbed. We should've euthanized Vick, of course. I can't wait to piss on his grave.

Very awesome that they will be legally held responsible for your expenses. I would consider it my part-time hobby to jump through whatever hoops were necessary to make sure the judgement appears on their credit, wages get garnished, maybe get a collection agency after them, etc. Good luck.

Very awesome that they will be legally held responsible for your expenses. I would consider it my part-time hobby to jump through whatever hoops were necessary to make sure the judgement appears on their credit, wages get garnished, maybe get a collection agency after them, etc. Good luck.

LOL Matt......have you not been listening? :wacko:

These people don't have credit. They scam landlords and skip out on rent. He "owns his own business"...which in his case is code for "I sit around the house all day and somehow find a way to deduct all my expenses(read beer and sh*t) off my fictitious business." And because this fictitious business doesn't really make money, I'm on disability and/or unemployment insurance.

Scummy is a good word for them. If they managed to convince their son or daughter who's child was mauled for a stay of execution for this dog, they will definitely skip out when they realize they are going to lose this case.

Hopefully these two AND their dog will be thinned from the herd soon enough.

LOL Matt......have you not been listening? :wacko:

These people don't have credit. They scam landlords and skip out on rent. He "owns his own business"...which in his case is code for "I sit around the house all day and somehow find a way to deduct all my expenses(read beer and sh*t) off my fictitious business." And because this fictitious business doesn't really make money, I'm on disability and/or unemployment insurance.

Scummy is a good word for them. If they managed to convince their son or daughter who's child was mauled for a stay of execution for this dog, they will definitely skip out when they realize they are going to lose this case.

Hopefully these two AND their dog will be thinned from the herd soon enough.

My bad. Shoot the sons of bitches.

And because this fictitious business doesn't really make money, I'm on disability and/or unemployment insurance.

Bingo. Hell, Frenzal is probably sending this loser a portion of his check each month.

Either way it goes, gone is good. I'll take gone with nothing than stay and pay.

plus dont forget at one point he was also collecting comp and working - but my god - the dog attacks your grandchild and you fake its death ?????????

Yeah....this is why after your FIRST convo with them I told you NOT to talk to them again. They are loose cannons just looking for someone to unleash on....pun intended. :wacko: The whole bit about you "going after their fortune" has to crack you up at least! :tup:

Yeah....this is why after your FIRST convo with them I told you NOT to talk to them again. They are loose cannons just looking for someone to unleash on....pun intended. :wacko: The whole bit about you "going after their fortune" has to crack you up at least! :tup:

yeah - Im 42 years old - wife and I have pretty good jobs - am one year away from owning my home, but I got alook at his POS work van and decided I wanted a piece of the dream that is his life