[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not ghey enough for a softball team?

millerx

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a frickin joke - I thought it was kinda funny.

There sure are a lot of thin skinned or people that are so stiff they don't have a bit of a sense of humor. I am pretty sure Tosberg does not really think BP, Bush are queer. If they are then big deal.

Chill out people - plus it is just a stupid message board - don't take things so serious.

It was a frickin joke - I thought it was kinda funny.

There sure are a lot of thin skinned or people that are so stiff they don't have a bit of a sense of humor. I am pretty sure Tosberg does not really think BP, Bush are queer. If they are then big deal.

Chill out people - plus it is just a stupid message board - don't take things so serious.

You telling other Huddler's to not take things serious is more humorous, in an inadvertent sense, than Tosberg's joke that you pretended was funny. Should they act more like you two guys? :wacko:

Your trying too hard again, no one is offended. The even dumberer cheese head might be the biggest spaz on these boards and u r often linked with him. Tosberg can't offend anyone because he genuinely acts like a visceral teenager whose mad at the world, no-one but you (apparently) takes him seriously. He certainly isn't funny.

Remember the kid in high school that tried too hard to fit in? Sometimes this board is like a microcosm of life, I guess everyone has their role.

You telling other Huddler's to not take things serious is more humorous, in an inadvertent sense, than Tosberg's joke that you pretended was funny. Should they act more like you two guys? :wacko:

Your trying too hard again, no one is offended. The even dumberer cheese head might be the biggest spaz on these boards and u r often linked with him. Tosberg can't offend anyone because he genuinely acts like a visceral teenager whose mad at the world, no-one but you (apparently) takes him seriously. He certainly isn't funny.

Remember the kid in high school that tried too hard to fit in? Sometimes this board is like a microcosm of life, I guess everyone has their role.

I do - what year did you graduate? Did you go by Bushwacked in HS? Just kidding - just a little childish Tosberg humor.

I do agree with a lot of things Tosberg says - we have similar views - you seem toi always agree with BP - does that make both of you wrong? No you just have similar views. Neither "group" is right and neither is wrong - this world needs people to have opposing views and I am happy being on the conservative view of the world and I am sure you are quite happy on the liberal side of things - no harm no foul

I do - what year did you graduate? Did you go by Bushwacked in HS? Just kidding - just a little childish Tosberg humor.

I do agree with a lot of things Tosberg says - we have similar views - you seem toi always agree with BP - does that make both of you wrong? No you just have similar views. Neither "group" is right and neither is wrong - this world needs people to have opposing views and I am happy being on the conservative view of the world and I am sure you are quite happy on the liberal side of things - no harm no foul

Okay. But what I've stated in this thread has nothing to do with one's political leaning. I mean, millerx's reply was indicative of that.

Edited by bushwacked

Thin-skinned, indeed. Funny that YOU say no one takes me seriously. Maybe a little bit of pot and kettle? Judging by the amount of threads you start daily (about 20 a day, I think) it looks like you're the one trying to fit in. Pretty much grabbing every headline that supports your views with some smarmy comment just waiting for others to validate your opinion. Unlike you, I don't give a crap what other people think - most of my posts are mainly sarcastic and meant to be humorous. Not all, but most. And my life doesn't revolve around these boards like yours does.

High school? really? Sounds like you're the one trying to hang on to your glory days. I'm sure you were a real treat back then too.

If you can't take the heat, then stay out of the kitchen, girly-man. Sorry I hurt your feelings. Maybe some warm tea will help calm your nerves - I hear you talk about tea bags a lot so you must have a lot on hand. And if you're going to call someone dumb, maybe you shouldn't be making obvious mistakes like:

The even dumberer cheese head...

2 mistakes in 5 words? What? I thought you were so smart. But that is the joke on you: you're really not. And you're kind of a pretentious prick to boot.

Edited by tosberg34

And if you're going to call someone dumb, maybe you shouldn't be making obvious mistakes like:

The even dumberer cheese head...

2 mistakes in 5 words? What? I thought you were so smart. But that is the joke on you: you're really not. And you're kind of a pretentious prick to boot.

Man, I can't believe I f'd that up. :wacko: