[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Movies with multiple quotable lines?

millerx

'say anything' has some great stuff ... lloyd dobler. don't want to buy anything, don't want to sell anything ... just hanging with your daughter ... lloyd lloyd null and void ... hangin at the gas and sip on a sat nite ... by choice ... i could go on ...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'say anything' has some great stuff ... lloyd dobler. don't want to buy anything, don't want to sell anything ... just hanging with your daughter ... lloyd lloyd null and void ... hangin at the gas and sip on a sat nite ... by choice ... i could go on ...

Lloyd Dobler: I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

Mike Cameron: I don't know you very well, you know, but I wanted to ask you - how'd you get Diane Court to go out with you?

Lloyd Dobler: I called her up.

Mike Cameron: But how come it worked? I mean, like, what are you?

Lloyd Dobler: I'm Lloyd Dobler.

Mike Cameron: This is great. This gives me hope. Thanks.

Lloyd Dobler: I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas 'n' Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?

Joe: By choice, man.

Denny: Man, all you gotta do is find a girl that looks just like her, nail her, and then dump her, man. Get her of your mind.

Mark: Your only mistake is that you didn't dump her first. Diane Court is a show pony. You need a stallion, my friend. Walk with us and you walk tall.

Luke: Bitches, man.

How did I forget Anchorman?

You are a smelly pirate hooker!

I'm in a glass case of emotion!

60% of the time, it works every time...

Milk was a bad choice!

I want to be on you.

You want to go to the pants party?

Go Ginsu yourself San Diego!

I'm going to take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner, and then never call her again!

You know I don't speak Spanish!

I love lamp.

Where did you get those clothes ? The toilet store ?

Lloyd Dobler: I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

Lloyd Dobler: I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas 'n' Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?

Joe: By choice, man.

Denny: Man, all you gotta do is find a girl that looks just like her, nail her, and then dump her, man. Get her of your mind.

Mark: Your only mistake is that you didn't dump her first. Diane Court is a show pony. You need a stallion, my friend. Walk with us and you walk tall.

Luke: Bitches, man.

You ... Must ... CHILL!

glengarry glen ross

A-B-C. Always. Be. Closing.

Actually, I think the only really great lines are in that Alec Baldwin speech, but the whole thing is quotable - "What's my name? F*CK YOU is my name."

A-B-C. Always. Be. Closing.

Actually, I think the only really great lines are in that Alec Baldwin speech, but the whole thing is quotable - "What's my name? F*CK YOU is my name."

always be cobbling!

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid:

Sundance Kid: You just keep thinkin', Butch. That's what you're good at.

Butch Cassidy: [to Sundance] Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.

Butch Cassidy: [to Sundance] If he'd just pay me what he's spending to make me stop robbing him, I'd stop robbing him. You probably inherited every penny you got!

Butch Cassidy: Who are those guys?

Night Shift:

Bill: Wanna know why I carry this tape recorder? To tape things. See, I'm an idea man, Chuck. I got ideas coming at me all day... I couldn't even fight 'em off if I wanted. Wait a second... hold the phone! Hold the phone!

[speaking into tape recorder]

Bill: Idea to eliminate garbage. Edible paper. You eat it, it's gone! You eat it, it's outta there! No more garbage!

Bill: What if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, WITH the tunafish? Or... hold it! Chuck! I got it! Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great.

Leonard: Oh, that Barney Rubble. What an actor.

Belinda Keaton: Bill, Bill, are you all right? Did you break anything, Bill?

Bill Blazejowski: I caught an updraft.

Chuck Lumley: Are you ok?

Bill: Yeah, I'm all right, don't worry, I'm all right, fortunately the ground broke my fall.

Chuck Lumley: As we sit here and idly chat, there are woman, female human beings, rolling around in strange beds with strange men, and we are making money from that.

Bill Blazejowski: Is this a great country, or what?

Edited by The Next Generation

Since it was on last night

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Those aren't pillows!!!!!!!!!!

Six bucks and my left nut says we're not going to be landing in Chicago.