[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Revenge stories

whomper

Anyone have any good ones ?

Not really revenge, but kinda, I guess.

WHile in college one of my roommates came up behind and pulled down my shorts while I was on the balcony of our apartment. A good laugh was had by all, me standing there in my boxers trying to pull my shorts back up.

A few days later one of my other roommates was in the parking lot, with his girlfriend, there were other people out there, one of our neighbors next door was on the front porch, everyone was kinda talking. There were people playing football in the little courtyard that was out in front of our apartment. My roommate who had pantsed me was standing in the door frame, arms stretched above his head talking to my roommate and his girl friend and our neighbor. He was kinda holding onto the top of the door frame. He had on Umbros. I walked up behind him, snatched his shorts down (accidentally got his boxers also) shoved him out the door, screamed "Hey, look at me!!!!!", and locked the door behind him. I'm absolutely certain that no fewer than 15 people were witnesses to this. I got a great laugh out of it.

The other revenge stories involve rope, sharp sticks, and swamps... I'm not at liberty to divulge any further information.

I have a mild one for starters

My wife was in a real big fued with one of her best friends. This girl owns a hair salon and my wife was supposed to go back to work at this girls shop :wacko: So I am in the car with my wife and one of my wise ass friends calls me. he has no idea my wife was fueding with this girl. He tells me , "hey , terry put a real nice write up in the local paper about Mrs whomper coming back to the shop. It says "terrys shop" would like to welcome back Mrs whomper in a few weeks" So I tell my wife. Now my wife feels bad. here she is fighting with terry and she went ahead and put this very sweet write up in the paper about her coming back to the shop. So she texts terry "thank you, that was very sweet" Now, my buddy said it was in the sun bulletin. that is just like the local free paper that comes out once a month. So in an act of hysterical douschbaggery, my wife and I are in the car and I pull up to a house like a common thug and steal their sub bulletin because we were dying to see the ad. So I swipe the paper and we look through this thing front to back and dont see the ad. Meantime Terry texts my wife back. "what the hell are you talking about". So I call my friend. I tell him we got the bulletin and we dont see the ad. He starts cracking up and saying that he is just kidding. So now my wife looked like a fool in front of terry who she was fueding with.

I plot my immediate and swift revenge against my friend

When we were kids we knew a kid named gary that was a thug and massive bully. I got along fine with him but he used to mercilessly beat up my friend from the above story any chance he got. Fast forward to when we all become adults and gary goes to jail for armed robbery. He actually broke out of jail once and went on the lam for a few weeks but was arrested again for trying to rob a bank with a gun while on the lam and now he is in for life. The fact that he is in jail for life brings great joy to my friend. He feared this kid and was traumatized by him . So I create a facebook account under garys name and I friend request the kid from the above story. For 3 days I get no response and I dont hear from my friend. I create another account under Garys name and I spell his name slightly different and I try and friend the other kid again. 1 day later , my friend and his wifes facebook account are closed. My friend calls me in a flop sweat. "Im done with facebook" I closed my account and my wifes and ill never go on again" I say Hmm why ? He said gary .... tried to friend me from prison . I said really. well reopen your account because it was me you asshole :tup: It was swift, cold , succesful revenge

Edited by whomper

i think karma and being happy truly is the best revenge.

i had an engagement a few years ago and she broke it off with me to move to LA to become an actress/model/screenwriter. Well, needless to say that didn't work out too well. she ended up in several rehabs . One for an eating disorder and another for alcohol. She would call me in the middle of the night in bad shape and so forth.

I moved to Charleston and started a new life as well and have been pretty happy down here.

i dodged a bullet there and , in more ways than not, you get what you deserve in life.

After I joined the Navy my high school sweetheart made a f*ck tour through my best of friends. Took me 5 years and a bag of flour but all 4 of them eventually got paid back.

This I could never understand. How on earth you could nail a friend's girl and call yourself a friend just boggles my mind. I remember a situation at a party where a friend (not even a really close friend of mine, but a good friend of my best friend who I hung out with a lot) brought a cute blonde but they were not really acting like they were together, and many times in the past he had said he just enjoyed banging her and she was a whore, etc. After many cocktails, everyone was outside by the pool except one couple having sex in my bed and me in the living room with this blonde, alone. It was there for the taking...she did everything but disrobe and assume the position...but it wasn't even a consideration.

When I was about 17 or so, I was talking to this girl. She went away on vacation, and when she came back after a couple weeks, I was talking (not really dating... just hanging out) with another girl. Before she left, I loaned her my Journey's Greatest Hits CD. When she gave it back, it was scratched up beyond being able to listen to it. So me and a buddy of mine went to her house with a 1/4 stick of dynamite (serious bang if you havent ever seen/heard one), and stuck it in her mailbox and lit it. The mailbox was in an S shape afterwards, and we were happy.

Yeah, thats the best I got.

This I could never understand. How on earth you could nail a friend's girl and call yourself a friend just boggles my mind. I remember a situation at a party where a friend (not even a really close friend of mine, but a good friend of my best friend who I hung out with a lot) brought a cute blonde but they were not really acting like they were together, and many times in the past he had said he just enjoyed banging her and she was a whore, etc. After many cocktails, everyone was outside by the pool except one couple having sex in my bed and me in the living room with this blonde, alone. It was there for the taking...she did everything but disrobe and assume the position...but it wasn't even a consideration.

Little too much whiskey, eh?

Little too much whiskey, eh?

No...I know how it goes...she's just some ho he didn't care about, until I go there and there is bad blood from that point on. Jealousy is funny that way. Maybe he wasn't going to marry the girl, but was too cool to admit he wouldn't appreciate the mental image of me with her. We hung out a lot, had some great times. Screw that up for a piece of tail?? Nah. Plus if someone did that to me I'd never forgive them.

Full disclosure, my future wife was one of the people down by the pool...though I wasn't exclusive with her yet, I liked her a lot. So I'd have to face her after annihilating this other chick, who I'm sure would act flirty with me for the rest of the night. I could have potentially ruined two relationships not to mention an awesome party.

So instead, me and the blonde went into my room and took pics of the couple having sex. :wacko:

i think karma and being happy truly is the best revenge.

i had an engagement a few years ago and she broke it off with me to move to LA to become an actress/model/screenwriter. Well, needless to say that didn't work out too well. she ended up in several rehabs . One for an eating disorder and another for alcohol. She would call me in the middle of the night in bad shape and so forth.

I moved to Charleston and started a new life as well and have been pretty happy down here.

i dodged a bullet there and , in more ways than not, you get what you deserve in life.

Colin Ferrell is a dick anyways.

There was this one time when some Hollywood big shot wouldn't give my godson a part in a movie he wanted. When he rejected my "counsel," I had a couple of guys cut the head off his expensive trophy horse....

:wacko:

Way back in Jr. High I liked to "get" one of my friends with various shenanigans. Shaking up your soda, kicking out your chair when you leaned back, hiding your homework, etc. One day he walked up behind me in the middle of class and knocked me out with a full 3-ring binder. I never tipped over his chair again and we were permanently banned from taking any classes together.

Kinda backwards and not all that exciting but that's the best I got.

In college my roommate cut the hair of a lot of guys on the football team. Another friend was notorious for not paying his debts on time. After one "haircut" my friend left what looked like a bar code on the back of his head. The other guy never checked and went to class all day with a bar code cut in the back of his hair. When he found out he was banging on our door demanding he fix the haircut. My roommate was saying "sorry, all haircuts are final until all debts are paid". He paid the bet (a 12 pack opf beer) that very night. :wacko:

In high school we got back at one of the d'bags. We put a perch on top of his catalytic converter, wedged between the cat and the floorboards. Hughlarity ensued as he couldn't find the stink for a week.

Back in 8th grade I was in PE class on a rainy day. The gym teachers decided it was a good day to take us into the gym and let us play warball (basically dodge ball, the class was split into two teams on either side. However if you were caught chasing a loose ball across the line your punishment was was to go to center court, get on your hands and knees and both teams got to pummel you for 10 seconds) So, an infraction ocurred and we formed a circle around the victim (we're talking 40-50 students) Across the circle from me stood a shmuck I disliked and didn't get along with. As soon as people started nailing the guy center circle, I chucked one straight at the shmucks face. As soon as I let go of the ball I ducked and ran around and stood right next to the shmuck. I nailed him square in the face and because he was so fixated on the center target he never saw it coming. I just looked at him and said " jeeez, you got nailed". He just shook his head and walked away.

No big deal but I still get a smile when I think of it.