[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rovers

Gopher

I share a couple of leagues with him (one I commish, and the other he does), and he hasn't been around in a while. What concerns me is that other members have been trying to contact him for a while (phone/voicemail, PM, and email), but have received no response. Hopefully, he's OK. Has anybody had recent contact with him, in the last few weeks? I'm not sure if we're at the point where I need to ask somebody to check on him (if anybody lives close, or has other means of reaching him), but I am concerned as to whether or not he's OK. Please let me know (here or by PM) if you have any information.

Thanks. :wacko:

Hope he's okay, seems odd for him to disappear especially now with FF starting to get cranked up. I'm in one of those leagues and he was really into it.

Would anyone know which Home Depot he was working at?

he will be posting soon. rockinrobin spoke to him before I got to him.

Yes I did. Rovers is posting as I type.

GB you man! :tup:

But don't stay away soooo long!!!! :wacko::lol:

Hey, sorry to worry anyone. I'm OK, more or less. I'm working two jobs, both with chit for pay and have to help support other members of my family on that income. Finances have been difficult, and I'm doing 60 hours a week or more to hold things up. It's been work, come home, water the flowers and veggie garden, eat something, walk the dog and go to bed for a few hours of sleep. Rinse, repeat.

I think it's been weeks since I've even gone on line. No time to breathe, less chat. So much going on, work hours, adressing family issues, my little doggie getting aged and showing those effects, my plate has been full. No time for much else.

RR called me, as did Connie (Pretenders) and even then, I had no time to respond till I got a call from RR tonight. I have a rare day off tomorrow, and will try to catch up on my Huddle leagues etc.

Thanks for the concern... I'm alive and well, and fighting the good fight..... that is what old Irishmen do. We rust, rather than fade away.

Rovers - I'll be in Hicksville for Softball Tourney (daughter's) starting next Thurs. Let's hook up when you have a second. don't know what fields or if any are right around corner from you at Giese Park. Also, let me know which HD you are in and in what dept.

Tried calling you yesterday, but got tired of listening to your voice on the answering machine.

Rovers - I'll be in Hicksville for Softball Tourney (daughter's) starting next Thurs. Let's hook up when you have a second. don't know what fields or if any are right around corner from you at Giese Park. Also, let me know which HD you are in and in what dept.

Tried calling you yesterday, but got tired of listening to your voice on the answering machine.

If you fellas meet for a cold one, count me in. I am a little further east...Holtsville.