[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Somebody Loves Me Too!

Chargerz

An e-mail I got today :wacko: :

Hi! I viewed your profile and i liked it! My name is Kseniya. I live in Russia in Samara. I am 27 years old. I'm a rather shy girl at first. I open up a little more as I get to know someone. I send my picture. I hope you liked it. I do not know what to tell. Because I never used the Internet for acquaintance before. Write to me if you want to learn more about me and see my other pictures.

I will wait your letter.

Take care!

Kseniya

Here is your reply:

Ksenia,

Thank you, for your email. I am very interested in making your acquaintance. I will let you know, however, that typically when I first meet a woman she is immediately thrown on a table, I spread her legs and begin to insert instruments into her vagina. Since I currently have about 400 women under my care I am not sure that I can get to you immediately, they keep me pretty busy with all of their problems and in some cases they bring the children with them and that really digs in to my time and patience. But, you know what they say, never look a gift horse in the mouth.

If you would like, I may be able to find some open time to meet with you in the coming weeks, let me know what your schedule looks like and I will check and see if I can accommodate you.

If you would be kind enough, please be sure to clean your vagina the morning before we meet and make sure you're not on your period. I'll alsoneed your medical history and insurance information, you know, just in case.

Look forward to hearing from you and hopefully our schedules will work out so we can meet.

Regards,

Doc Chargerz

They're easier to cheat on?

Besides that.

They're less interested in sex?

Okay...besides THAT!

We're closer to having our Life Insurance pay-off? :wacko:

Doc -- Do you ever have patients email you pictures of their lil' buddy asking you, "Does this look right to you"?

Not yet. I'm still waiting.

I am very interested in making your acquaintance. I will let you know, however, that typically when I first meet a woman she is immediately thrown on a table, I spread her legs and begin to insert instruments into her vagina. Since I currently have about 400 women under my care I am not sure that I can get to you immediately, they keep me pretty busy with all of their problems and in some cases they bring the children with them and that really digs in to my time and patience. But, you know what they say, never look a gift horse in the mouth.

If you would like, I may be able to find some open time to meet with you in the coming weeks, let me know what your schedule looks like and I will check and see if I can accommodate you.

If you would be kind enough, please be sure to clean your vagina the morning before we meet and make sure you're not on your period. I'll alsoneed your medical history and insurance information, you know, just in case.

Look forward to hearing from you and hopefully our schedules will work out so we can meet.

Regards,

Doc Chargerz

I have forwarded this to my office staff to use in the future with all my new patients. :wacko:

Hallo again Doctor Chargerz. Huddle was right, you are skilled in ways of hoo-ha. Thank you for ointment. Discharge now yellow instead of green. I hope you are right that it change to mauve, then clear, then go away in 10 days. Also thank you for accepting alternate payment since I have no cash! My tonsils are sore though, do you have ointment for that?