[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early observations

Brent

With the rule change to move the kickoff to the 35, instead of the 30, there will be very few kickoff returns each week.

Denver OL looks damn good. The Denver running game could be a fantasy factor. They are blowing the Boys DL 3 yards off the line of scrimmage.

Dallas DL looks like chit.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the rule change to move the kickoff to the 35, instead of the 30, there will be very few kickoff returns each week.

Denver OL looks damn good. The Denver running game could be a fantasy factor. They are blowing the Boys DL 3 yards off the line of scrimmage.

Dallas DL looks like chit.

I'm very concerned about the DL this year ... and the OL too :eek:

Aaron Hernandez caught 6 balls for 68 yards in the first half. Looks like he is picking back up where he left off.

He also fumbled twice. If there is one way to piss Belichick off it is to fumble the ball

tebow just got saved by a PI

:wacko:

Yeah, because his receiver was tackled as the ball left his hand.

Orton - 3 passes inside the 10 yd line into the end zone, not one even close to being caught for a TD. Same ol', same ol'

Tebow looks like he needs reps, but he also threw the nicest pass of the game deep down the seam - to Willis (if Tebow ends up starting some time this year, remember his name on your WW. He is Tebow's safety blanket).

DEN D looks a hell of a lot better. They could improve to being around the middle of the pack in overall D, maybe even shaded a little to the top side. Really refreshing to watch DEN pound the ball fairly effectively with the running game.

Pitta looked like he put up some nice numbers for BAL. Anyone who watched and can comment? Liked his blocking and his sureheandedness better than Dickson last year in dynasty drafts, but Dickson can stretch the D more.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Orton - 3 passes inside the 10 yd line into the end zone, not one even close to being caught for a TD. Same ol', same ol'

Tebow looks like he needs reps, but he also threw the nicest pass of the game deep down the seam - to Willis (if Tebow ends up starting some time this year, remember his name on your WW. He is Tebow's safety blanket).

DEN D looks a hell of a lot better. They could improve to being around the middle of the pack in overall D, maybe even shaded a little to the top side. Really refreshing to watch DEN pound the ball fairly effectively with the running game.

Tebow was crushed as the ball left his hand. That ball was going to be picked regardless, horrible decision. And that was a broken coverage on the long ball, the receiver had to stop to catch the ball, which is why he was caught up to and hit immediately.

Those are some rose colored glasses there Billy boy.

Tebow was crushed as the ball left his hand. That ball was going to be picked regardless, horrible decision. And that was a broken coverage on the long ball, the receiver had to stop to catch the ball, which is why he was caught up to and hit immediately.

Those are some rose colored glasses there Billy boy.

Okay, if you say so.

I saw the WR stop and was working back to the spot where the ball ended up (and Tebow did get hit as he threw) and the CB just flat out tackled him. Maybe you and I were watching different games...

Pitta looked like he put up some nice numbers for BAL. Anyone who watched and can comment? Liked his blocking and his sureheandedness better than Dickson last year in dynasty drafts, but Dickson can stretch the D more.

Pitta had a really nice athletic catch early on over the defender who was right on him. Kind of reminded me of Owen Daniels in his style of play.

I have a feeling that both him and Dickson will see significant playing time this year with Pitta underneath and Dickson farther down the field.

i definitely saw something different than you. i saw him get hit and release the ball after the wr was tackled. it looked like it was intended for the other wr. that ball was a duck and would have been picked regardless. it was also clearly PI. I like tebow and want to see him do well. we'll see how the guy develops