[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early observations

Brent

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcons were showcasing Julio early on, so he had some highlights after a couple missed passes.

Saw that myself. They were bending over backwards to force the ball to Jones. I think they are going to dedicate part of their preseason games to sending the rest of the league a message and draw some coverage from White.

Bears versus Buffalo.

The Buffalo D-line seems to be in the Bears backfield before Cutler can finish his dropback.

I think that's due more to the Bears O-line sucking then the Bills D-line actually being good

Edited by delfamdelfam

Marion Barber looking strong.

Agreed. I don't think I was real hot on Forte (at least compared to others) but with Forte, Chester Taylor, and Barber looking strong... I don't think I'll own any of them.

:wacko:

3 carries, 3 yds this past weekend.

You just trolling?

The "looking strong" part was only in reference of Marion Barber. I actually didn't see Chester carry the ball at all. So between Forte, Chester (I'm assuming he'll at least get part of the mix based on how much he was used despite his lack of success last year) and Barber looking strong, I think someone else will value the Chicago RBs before they'd fall to where I'd feel comfortable drafting them.