[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early observations

Brent

Dammit! You'd think I'd get at least a tam and a kilt or something...

:wacko:

I beleive those outside the stadium taxing district can request an official Denver Broncos dick cozy at 50% off the retail price, for a limited time only, some sizes not currently available.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denvers D looks ALLOT more cohesive then it has over the last 3 years. They still have wholes to work on, but I think they are slated for a good year this year. Domerville, I think might have been a mistake moving him back to DE. He was explosive from the outside. Imagine Miller on the SAM and Dumervil in the MIKE with Ayers at DE

:wacko:

The Eagles still have crappy linebackers and safeties who can't cover the tight end.

That remains to be seen. I thought he LBs played surprisingly well last night...supported the run very well, and just the one crossing pattern catch by Pitta for 12 yards was pretty much all they gave up to the passing game.

Of Pitta's 47 yards, 27 came on a play where the safety was literally in his facemask, and the kid mad a spectacular catch.

Do you disagree They got beat but they adapted quickly. Last year, you could run the same play 50 times with maybe 2 or 3 different results.

Vaughn Miller is going to be a stud!

No, I disagree that "Domerville" would make a good MLB. :tup:

And yeah, VON Miller is going to be good.

Don't you live in Denver? :wacko:

No, I disagree that "Domerville" would make a good MLB. :tup:

And yeah, VON Miller is going to be good.

Don't you live in Denver? :wacko:

I think he's talking about putting Domerville at SLB (which would be an enormous mistake given how he looked playing in space before he got hurt last year and then he must imagine moving either Williams or Miller to MLB, with the other of the two playing WLB - must be Williams since playing MLB would negate one of Miller's prime assets of speed.

In any case, that plan would move 3 of DEN's premier players into positions of weakness from positions of strength, not to mention having to come up with another DE (and Ayers still isn't looking right on the other end). Don't quite understand where he's going on this one, either.

San Diego looked good last night. Strong on both sides of the ball. V. Jackson was looked to often. He should have a great year.

Seattle didn't look very good. T. Jackson struggled and the run game was not impressive. Could be a long season for Seattle. I'll be interested to see how they bounce back next week.

I think he's talking about putting Domerville at SLB (which would be an enormous mistake given how he looked playing in space before he got hurt last year and then he must imagine moving either Williams or Miller to MLB, with the other of the two playing WLB - must be Williams since playing MLB would negate one of Miller's prime assets of speed.

In any case, that plan would move 3 of DEN's premier players into positions of weakness from positions of strength, not to mention having to come up with another DE (and Ayers still isn't looking right on the other end). Don't quite understand where he's going on this one, either.

Yeah that took some creative license to go from his post to yours. But yeah, you're correct, they may have miscast some of their potential studs.

If the Lions could play the Bengals every week, they would have a very good record. Bengals are going to have a hard time this year.

+1

The Lions actually made it look easy in the first half. It's going to be a long season in Cincinnati. I just hope the Lions stay relatively healthy this year. Shaun Hill is a capable backup, but it would be nice to finally see what we have in Stafford here (other than being injury prone). One more major injury, and it's time to move on...