[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Apollo 18

SLAYER

Yeah, I'm curious as to where the curiousity is coming from :wacko: - is it the Blair Witch/Cloverfield vibe? Or is it a cool sci-fi film you're looking for?

If it's the latter, I recommend Sunshine by Danny Boyle, which is near flawless for the first 2/3 but ends rather routinely (and it's a shame too, but well worth the time).

I'm also wanting to check out 'Moon' with Sam Rockwell which received great reviews.

Yeah, I'm curious as to where the curiousity is coming from :wacko: - is it the Blair Witch/Cloverfield vibe? Or is it a cool sci-fi film you're looking for?

If it's the latter, I recommend Sunshine by Danny Boyle, which is near flawless for the first 2/3 but ends rather routinely (and it's a shame too, but well worth the time).

I'm also wanting to check out 'Moon' with Sam Rockwell which received great reviews.

Seen Sunshine a couple of times and like you said the first 2/3 is one of the most aweswome sci-fi films ever and then thud.

Moon is awewsome also, great plot.

I'm hoping for some sci-fi but will probably get blair witch

Edited by SLAYER

Yeah, I'm bi-curious and looking to come out here on the boards hoping a few of you tailgaters may be as well :wacko: - I have weird fetishes along the line of the Blair Witch/Cloverfield vibe. Or even a cool sci-fi fetish you're looking for.

If it's the latter, I recommend dressing up like the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation and I can pull the Riker maneuver on you, which is near flawless for the first 2/3 but ends rather routinely (and it's a shame too, but well worth the time).

I'm also wanting to check out your hairy 'Moon' with my Sam Rockwell which received great reviews.

:tup: