[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How in the World do the Cowboys beat the Patriots?

Cowboyz1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to the Cowboys 'D' thus far though. It seems as though Ryan has the Patriots number. He shut them down last year with the Browns.

Romo has to be so frustrating to watch as a fan. The guy can look so good at times, but, at other times, he makes throws that make me think of a line from Vacation. "Ain't never seen anyone so taco-all stupid as you throwing that pass. You musta got manure for your brains."

I'm really impressed with how mentally tough Dallas has been.

Definitely, and I'm amazed that Rob Ryan seems to be the only defensive coordinator in the NFL that has the ability to come up with a scheme that slows down the Patriots offense.

I rarely say this, but............ :wacko: Go Cowboys !!!

I'm with you, I just love watching NE lose. (Yes, still bitter about the Super Bowl and Videogate BS.)

Cowboys are good at finding ways to lose games ...

For the last 15 years or so, no doubt. Obviously, I'm always a fan. But you're right. This is, once again, an 8-8 outfit at best. Of course, they had no chance today, and anyone thought they did, they need their head examined. The game was closer than expected, and that's about the only victory we can celebrate in these situations. Meh.

Awww man! I was really looking forward to Cowboyz "this is the year" speech tomorrow morning. Now I guess we'll just have to settle for the "I'm really proud of the Cowboys" version. Lame!!

:wacko:

Edited by Cowboyz1

Lololololol i love watching the cowboys lose. The gun slinger hahaha, romo blows and I guess one of these days the media will finally stop s'ing this guys d. Surely Jerry jones pays for this kind of unwarranted hype, right??

Awww man! I was really looking forward to Cowboyz "this is the year" speech tomorrow morning. Now I guess we'll just have to settle for the "I'm really proud of the Cowboys" version. Lame!!

:wacko: It must suck when your team is so bad that your only joy of watching football is to make a mess in your pants every time Dallas loses.

First drive by the Cowboys, first mistake by Romo ...

Cowboys can't overcome Romo interceptions against the NE offense

But, but...Cowboyz1 told us

"and I believe we get good Romo on Sunday."

Didn't see the game, just wondering if that was finally the good Romo or not?

My team (Browns) sucks, I'll admit it. But I'm not such a homer to not recognize it. To keep predicting unrealistic thing, to expect a team and players that keep finding ways to blow games to suddenly change is humorous. And cap it off with it being the Cowboys (with their many pompous fans), and it makes it fun to see them lose.

:wacko: It must suck when your team is so bad that your only joy of watching football is to make a mess in your pants every time Dallas loses.

I believe his statement was more of a rip on Cowboyz1 than the Cowboys themselves.

If I had to blame one player it would be Tyron Smith #77. He killed some good plays by penalty and was the weak link in the pass blocking dept. When the rush would break through his side Romo would see it coming and just throw the ball up for grabs to wherever :wacko:

It is these losses that make me sick for 24 hours :tup:

But, at least we have not gotten that 4th loss yet. Swammi, Avernus insert comment here :lol:

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

I would blame the play calling, especially late in the game. If they don't trust Romo to throw for a first down late in the game to keep the ball from Brady, then they have larger problems. They missed a chance to seal the victory, and it cost them the game.

A friend at work told me he heard an interview (post game presser possibly) where they asked Garrett why he didn't try to get the first down at the end. He said he doesn't trust his QB, and trusts is defense more or something like that. Interesting...