[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama likely ineligible to be on the Georgia ballot

Lady.hawke

There was a hearing this week in a court in Georgia. It had nothing to do with Obama's birth certificate - but everything to do with the definition of Natural Born Citizen, as it only applies to President of the US. Obama or his attorney did not show up.

Here is a link to what happened:

OBAMA ELIGIBILITY COURT CASE…BLOW BY BLOW

All the best to all!

About half these preacher's are charlatans who do not remotely believe their own shtick. Unfortunately about half completely believe the bile they spew, polluting minds for another generation and perpetuating cycles of ignornace. Here's the problem though, from my viewpoint. Even those who do not believe the product they are selling know that there is a market for their product. They percieve that there is a living selling this spewtum, and they are correct. That a market exists for ignorance as a commercial product is sad.

(Edited for formatting, not content)

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

About half these preacher's are charlatans who do not remotelybelieftheir Athenack. Unfortunately abouthalfcompletely believethebile they spew, polluting minds for another generation and perpetuating cycles of ignornace. Here's the problem though from my viewpoint. Even those who do not believe the product they are selling know that there is a market for their product. They percieve that there is a living selling this spewtum, and they are correct. That a market exists for ignorance as a commercial product is sad.

Is your keyboard space bar f00ked?

About half these preacher's are charlatans who do not remotely believe their own shtick. Unfortunately about half completely believe the bile they spew, polluting minds for another generation and perpetuating cycles of ignornace. Here's the problem though, from my viewpoint. Even those who do not believe the product they are selling know that there is a market for their product. They percieve that there is a living selling this spewtum, and they are correct. That a market exists for ignorance as a commercial product is sad.

(Edited for formatting, not content)

I am sorry you are so narrow minded that you refuse to accept the truth.

Perusing the comments forces only pity. Good lord, there are some lunatics in our country.

This one might attract the interest of agencies other than the curious............and maybe third grade spelling teachers too.

He is a muslim to boot,He needs to be put before a firing squid.. I will volintier to be one…

I'm interested to see this squid that has mastered the art of marksmanship.

Perusing the comments forces only pity. Good lord, there are some lunatics in our country.

This one might attract the interest of agencies other than the curious............and maybe third grade spelling teachers too.

I'm interested to see this squid that has mastered the art of marksmanship.

Aren't you concerned that if you are close enough to the squid to really examine it that he may "ink" you? I learned my lesson by getting too close to a firing llama. The damn thing spit this horrible wad right into my face. GDB firing animals, cephalopods or otherwise.

Obama knows that he can spot Georgia to the Republicans.

Good info here.....was GA a threat to swing to Obama in any way, shape, or form? About the only way that happens is if Farrakhan or Rafsanjani gets the GOP nom.