[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where would you like to retire

nuke'em ttg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the need for gun turrets, the claymores should be enough to dissaude any uninvited guests. All kidding aside, I'm doing from a economic and convienence standpoint more than anthying else. To be able to afford the amount of acrage I want, I'll have to be fairly remote, which means when we have storms and the power goes out, I'll be one of the first to lose it, and one of the last to regain it. While the initial cost to be self sufficent is relatively high, over the 30 years or so I plan on being there, it will more than pay for itself.

Might I suggest some zombie proofing as well? Can't be too careful these days.

Did some Santa Fe real estate checking last night and it looks like I can pretty much put a big X through Santa Fe as an option.

Meh, you could sell a kidney or something. If you're retiring you might not need em both. :wacko:

Actually.... West VA. I like the change of seasons, I'd like to have some property and a small working farm. Low cost of living, available land and no MS13 gangs running in the streets. Good state for fishing too. I'd love to work an acre of land and raise some farm animals... that way, if Spain ever shows up, I'll be able to accomodate him in the lifestyle he is accustomed to.

The Philippines or a similar 3rd-world country with lots of beach.

$200k will get you a huge house, a car, amazing food, and a couple servants for the rest of your life. Just hope you never get sick or have a need for hot water.

:wacko: Looks like DMD is gonna have ta get some land in Montana, can't run a friggin adult daycare and throw us out on the street in our golden years, plus they,ve got guns up the ass there, he's gonna like the idea, just have ta have Unta talk to'm