[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unimportant signings that don't need their own thread

Papajohn

Kyle Orton, Jason Campbell and guys like that don't need seperate threads, så I made this one.

Dallas Cowboys has signed a three-year deal with Kyle Orton. http://blogs.nfl.com..._headline_stack

A funny comment I think: "Good move. Now you guys can continue missing the playoffs with Orton on your roster, too."

Edited by Papajohn

Martellus Bennett signs 1 year deal with G-men:

Giants | Martellus Bennett signed

Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:55:05 -0700

The New York Giants have signed free-agent TE Martellus Bennett (Cowboys) to a one-year deal worth $2.5 million

kffl

Interesting. Perhaps, they don't want Kevin Boss back after all.

Kyle Orton, Jason Campbell and guys like that don't need seperate threads, så I made this one.

Dallas Cowboys has signed a three-year deal with Kyle Orton. http://blogs.nfl.com..._headline_stack

A funny comment I think: "Good move. Now you guys can continue missing the playoffs with Orton on your roster, too."

Before the signing, both parties were quoted as saying, "Meh, what the hell, why not?"

The Cowboys agreed to terms with two other free agents on Wednesday, fullback Lawrence Vickers of the Houston Texans (two years) and Carolina Panthers guard Mackenzy Bernadeau (four years).

never heard of Bernadeau. Anyone?

I know he lost his job last year in Carolina on an aweful OL. He'll be a b/u in Dallas.

Martellus Bennett signs 1 year deal with G-men:

Giants | Martellus Bennett signed

Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:55:05 -0700

The New York Giants have signed free-agent TE Martellus Bennett (Cowboys) to a one-year deal worth $2.5 million

kffl

Very intrigued to see what this guy can do in the featured TE role. The Giants say they think highly of him, yet he was overshadowed by Witten in Dallas and a 1-year deal doesn't exactly scream confidence. Obviously there was a gaping hole at TE so he'll be given every opportunity to show what he's got.

:furd: fullbacks are'nt football players :furd:

B)

Nothing wrong with a little embellishment.

Although I belive that the presence of a fullback has an overrated effect in a team's overall run game, my chief problem is that they continue to recognize it as a position worthy of a All-Pro, and to lesser extent, Pro Bowl, designation.

Very intrigued to see what this guy can do in the featured TE role. The Giants say they think highly of him, yet he was overshadowed by Witten in Dallas and a 1-year deal doesn't exactly scream confidence. Obviously there was a gaping hole at TE so he'll be given every opportunity to show what he's got.

He is an underachiever with decent tools.