[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unimportant signings that don't need their own thread

Papajohn

And I've heard chatter that they might shoot for RGIII rather than Luck. Is that a true rumor?

I think that rumor is because GM Grigson went to RGIII's pro day and not Luck's. But the Colts plan on working them both out privately. I would be SHOCKED if the Colts did not take Luck. This reminds me a lot of Manning vs. Leaf in 1998. Everyone was saying it was 1a and 1b, not 1 and 2. Leaf had more upside. Blah, blah, blah.

I'm not saying RGIII will be a Leaf-style bust, but I think there is a bigger change that he will be a bust than Luck will.

I think that rumor is because GM Grigson went to RGIII's pro day and not Luck's. But the Colts plan on working them both out privately. I would be SHOCKED if the Colts did not take Luck. This reminds me a lot of Manning vs. Leaf in 1998. Everyone was saying it was 1a and 1b, not 1 and 2. Leaf had more upside. Blah, blah, blah.

I'm not saying RGIII will be a Leaf-style bust, but I think there is a bigger change that he will be a bust than Luck will.

I think, with RGIII, some are delusioned of the success Cam had and that RGIII can easily replicate that. My personal opinion is that there are only 2 NFL ready QB's coming out of this draft. Luck and Tannehill. I honestly think it would be a HUGE mistake in the Cults pulled a sucker punch and did draft RGIII, but you're probably right in the rumor was solely generated based upon the pro-day.

Looks like The Jets have "Hoof and mouth" errrr, I mean "Hoof in mouth" diesease!

Report: Jets trying to trade QB Drew Stanton

The Associated Press reports the Jets are now trying to trade QB Drew Stanton after acquiring Tim Tebow from the Broncos.

The Broncos should have just made him part of the deal. I like Stranton and would probably fit in the Broncos new scheme.

ESPN is saying he was just traded to the Colts.

I think, with RGIII, some are delusioned of the success Cam had and that RGIII can easily replicate that. My personal opinion is that there are only 2 NFL ready QB's coming out of this draft. Luck and Tannehill. I honestly think it would be a HUGE mistake in the Cults pulled a sucker punch and did draft RGIII, but you're probably right in the rumor was solely generated based upon the pro-day.

The other thing about RGIII is that he is only 6'2" and has already had an ACL repair to his knee. And the offense he ran at Baylor is night and day compared to what Luck was doing at Stanford.

The other thing about RGIII is that he is only 6'2" and has already had an ACL repair to his knee. And the offense he ran at Baylor is night and day compared to what Luck was doing at Stanford.

Luck is doing what Peyton is doing now. He's the flat out, best, uncontested, audible caller coming into the NFL. Bar none....

I'm sorry but RGIII possesses NONE of the qualities to be an audible QB. He's a Cam part Duex. Moving on.

• Like 1

Luck is doing what Peyton is doing now. He's the flat out, best, uncontested, audible caller coming into the NFL. Bar none....

I'm sorry but RGIII possesses NONE of the qualities to be an audible QB. He's a Cam part Duex. Moving on.

:smash:

Jets traded Drew Stanton to the Colts.

Manning to Broncos, Tebow to Jets, Stanton to Colts. Which team came out on top?

I was just thinking today . . . what if Manning plays at a high level the next 5 years? Remember when the Broncos drafted Tommy Maddox thinking Elway was done? Elway won two more SB's after that . . .