[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unimportant signings that don't need their own thread

Papajohn

Patriots sign Stallworth and OL Robert Gallery. Stallworth I don't get. Gallery I like if they move him back inside. I think he's been playing OT for the Seahawks?

Guard I believe. Unless injures moved him outside

But then again gallery has missed something like 30 out of 45 games so who knows.

Me too. Tried telling people last year he was the back to own over Vereen. Now it's his time to shine!!

I had BGE as one of my main RB (other guys fizzled) and kept thinking I should get one of those guys on my team as a possible keeper in case they pan out, but never did it.

Wonder what kind of role BGE will have in CIN and he'll be their feature back (recall Benson is a FA and didn't resign with CIN).

Vikings agreed to terms with OL Geoff Schwartz on a one-year contract.

Schwartz, who turns 26 before the season, will likely battle for the Vikings' starting right guard job, which was vacated by Anthony Herrera's release. Schwartz can be a nasty run blocker when he's at full strength, but he missed all of 2011 due to hip surgery. Schwartz has since declared himself 100 percent.

Looks like The Jets have "Hoof and mouth" errrr, I mean "Hoof in mouth" diesease!

Report: Jets trying to trade QB Drew Stanton

4179.jpg

The Associated Press reports the Jets are now trying to trade QB Drew Stanton after acquiring Tim Tebow from the Broncos.

The Broncos should have just made him part of the deal. I like Stranton and would probably fit in the Broncos new scheme.

Me too. Tried telling people last year he was the back to own over Vereen. Now it's his time to shine!!

Most likely it's going to be a three-headed monster between Vereen, Ridley, and Woodhead. Wouldn't be surprised if Belichick drafted another RB in the later rounds this year also.

Ridley still needs a lot of time to become the No. 1...maybe he can get there next season but I think 2013 is the most realistic expectation for him to really become a valuable fantasy asset.

That's reserved for a guy named Lincecum! Backoff... tebow sucks enough attention outta football don't bring it to baseball too... :wedgie:

:wink:

I was referring to Timmy from South Park, its how he says his own name.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Timmay

I don't follow baseball much and do now know who this Lincecum guy is that you mention.