[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ya know yer old when

nuke'em ttg

When you're in your mid 40s and totally crush it on your physical? :woot:

Sorry to gloat, but it's nice to hear. PSAs so low and consistent he said he wasn't even thinking about bothering with going in for a check.

All other numbers so good he told me that I should find something else to be concerned about because I certainly didn't need to waste any time worrying about them. They may as well be perfect for all I need to care.

:yay:

Bring it young whipper snappers!

So, there you go, you know you're old when this is as big a deal as I'm making it.

Sorry to gloat, but it's nice to hear. PSAs so low and consistent he said he wasn't even thinking about bothering with going in for a check.

All other numbers so good he told me that I should find something else to be concerned about because I certainly didn't need to waste any time worrying about them. They may as well be perfect for all I need to care.

So, there you go, you know you're old when this is as big a deal as I'm making it.

They told my Dad the same thing and he was dead 6 months later, i'm offically boycotting physicals, will not take cancer treatment other then skin cancer lop offs, i'll appreciate each day and die the good ole fashion way without chemo, that's my plan. Yer probably alright though

They told my Dad the same thing and he was dead 6 months later, i'm offically boycotting physicals, will not take cancer treatment other then skin cancer lop offs, i'll appreciate each day and die the good ole fashion way without chemo, that's my plan. Yer probably alright though

:lol:

Way to piss in Det's Wheaties Nuke.

:coffee: Ya i almost passed on postin that and just be happy for Det, but it hit to close ta home, he needs ta get his affairs in order and try ta get laid

The good news is that I actually do basically what I want, when I want to. It just so happens that often includes growing my own veggies, raising hens for eggs, cooking and eating delicious and real food, and staying active. Plus I don't deprive myself craft beer, good wine, or spirits. All in the company of good friends and entertainment.

In other words, I'm not really sacrificing "fun" in some Quixotic endeavor to preserve myself. If I die tomorrow, I'll still feel like I was even with the world. That it didn't really owe me much of anything that I hadn't already enjoyed.

When you lose a fitting while on a job you are doing, then spend 45 minutes looking for it (emptying tool buckets, looking in truck, etc) and finally determine aliens tooks it. After returning from the HD (40 minutes later) you find that the aliens decided to return it by placing it where they saw you look numerous times. :weird:

You start sitting on your sack.

I forget who the comedian was (may have been George Lopez) who was talking about turning 50, and sitting on his nuts was a funny bit.

I'll add... when your body feels beat after not doing a whole lot of anything the day before

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: Being able to brag about a good physical definitely qualifies as old. :brew:

My girlfriend at the time I graduated from high school has a daughter now. That daughter starts college this fall. Noticing the grey nose hairs didn't make me feel old but that does.