[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 teams or less = fisher price

gallagorilla

Freeman should still be drafted in 10 team leagues as well. A minimum of 2 QBs per team, means at least 20 QBs drafted, Freeman is surely Top 20 and actually pretty damn close to top 10.

I doubt that you are required to carry 2 qbs... So I would imagine there are a number of teams with just one

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

720 team league. Anything less, legitimate rape yourself. We draft 1 starter and 1 back-up. No waivers or trades allowed. Play all format. Rounded to 10 decimal point scoring.

I doubt that you are required to carry 2 qbs... So I would imagine there are a number of teams with just one

I hear ya but I'm sure most carry 2 QBs just to cover bye week issues.

Freeman should still be drafted in 10 team leagues as well. A minimum of 2 QBs per team, means at least 20 QBs drafted, Freeman is surely Top 20 and actually pretty damn close to top 10.

well he wasn't and I have Ryan and Flacco.

If you want in, I can make that happen but then you'd have to be my neighbor soooo maybe not ;)

I hear ya but I'm sure most carry 2 QBs just to cover bye week issues.

19 were drafted including such luminaries as

Russell Wilson, Dalton and both rookies but no Freeman. Personally having owned Freeman last season I don't blame them one bit

Irish, you sound a bit like the OP...

well he wasn't and I have Ryan and Flacco.

If you want in, I can make that happen but then you'd have to be my neighbor soooo maybe not ;)

Get me in, I'm moving in next week. See, and there's a reason why Freeman should have been drafted. You should have Ryan and Freeman as I and others have Freeman ranked higher than Flacco. Maybe you can drop Flacco and add Freeman.

19 were drafted including such luminaries as

Russell Wilson, Dalton and both rookies but no Freeman. Personally having owned Freeman last season I don't blame them one bit

Irish, you sound a bit like the OP...

WOW! Those guys and no Freeman. Oh well, it is what it is. To each his own.

Edited by irish

Get me in, I'm moving in next week. See, and there's a reason why Freeman should have been drafted. You should have Ryan and Freeman as I and others have Freeman ranked higher than Flacco. Maybe you can drop Flacco and add Freeman.

yeah but that's the difference between me and you. I have Freeman lower (practically on my DND list after last year) and I win my leagues ;)

Yes if it's not at least a 50 man league you should just draft in a dress.

What a dumb topic.

this.

This thread makes me want to puke.

I guess I should just stop playing FF altogether since I only have 11 friends.

Fantasy snobs!

yeah but that's the difference between me and you. I have Freeman lower (practically on my DND list after last year) and I win my leagues ;)

Yeah, I'm allergic to winning. Throat and eye swelling, hives, the works. I won this one time and have just never been the same.

I'd love to take this guy on in a two-man league to show him that league-size doesn't stop champions, but then he'd use the excuse of small league size.. (ETA:Just drunken smack-talking, no offense intended)

Yes, smaller leagues involve more luck, but that's more the playoffs. You don't get there consistently if you don't know what you're doing....

Edited by delusions of grandeur

:lol: So how did you get in? And let me guess: Team D/ST, right, expert?

My office league is 12 team, but other leagues are two 14 team full IDP dynasty leagues and one 16 team full IDP cap league - and we start punters in two of those.

Personally. I'd much rather play in a smaller full IDP league than a larger team D league if I'm looking for a greater challenge, utilization of acumen, and exponentially greater fun. But that's because I am willing to spend a lot of time on the hobby.

I think the most important thing about league size and rules is that it gets all owners involved and having great fun. If that's the case, it doesn't matter how big or small the league is.

Punters? Wow, now I've heard everything, coaches, punters. And not just head coaches, we now have assistant coaches too? Does anybody have a league that uses trainers, or equipment managers? That is some serious :nerd:

As far as league size, no I feel that 12 is fine. We had 16 for a couple of years and it spread the talent too thin,

Punters? Wow, now I've heard everything, coaches, punters. And not just head coaches, we now have assistant coaches too? Does anybody have a league that uses trainers, or equipment managers? That is some serious :nerd:

I'm in this 24 team league in which trainers receive negative points for each player that cannot participate due to injury and equipment managers lose points for every shoe or helmet that comes off in the field of play. In that league you also have to start a long snapper, a nickle corner and fullbacks get points for "bulldozer" blocks that would be ordinary blocks if made by a pulling guard.

I'm in this 24 team league in which trainers receive negative points for each player that cannot participate due to injury and equipment managers lose points for every shoe or helmet that comes off in the field of play. In that league you also have to start a long snapper, a nickle corner and fullbacks get points for "bulldozer" blocks that would be ordinary blocks if made by a pulling guard.

You need to add negative points for the equipment manager when helmets come off or do not stay fastened. What about deducting points for improperly tied shoes, player or equpment manager?

NFL = 32 teams with 53 man rosters, so basically any FF league with less than 1,696 Owners (one player per team) is friggen Silly Putty pressed onto a newspaper to make a wacky offset print.

You know what I'm sayin?

Who's with me?

High Five!

:headbang:

You may find that few here care whether you won a league last year. Congrats on that and all, but the information tells us nothing as we don't know your league and it comes off poorly. Everybody here also won their league last year. We also are unusually well endowed, have beautiful wifes and or girlfriends, are better than average drivers, and exceed the norm in height, strength, footspeed, sexual prowess and income.