[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alfred Morris tumbles to third on depth chart.

Tripleshot

This is a great sign of how ridiculous Shanahan is.

http://washington.cb...starting-at-rb/

Cooley Can’t Figure Out Who’s Starting At RB

Redskins tight end Chris Cooley joined “The Sports Junkies” on 106.7 The Fan during Dallas Week and revealed coach Mike Shanahan has people confused on the team with who’s going to start at running back.

Shanahan started Roy Helu against the 49ers in week nine of the season after the team’s dreadful offensive performance in Buffalo and the rookie caught 14 passes for over 100 yards and added 41 yards on the ground on 10 carries. The following week in Miami, Ryan Torain started over Helu.

The running back carousel not only keeps fans on edge about who will get the start in the backfield, but even Chris Cooley, who still goes to Redskins Park even though he’s on IR, is uncertain.

“I walked up to Torain in the locker room and said, ‘Dude, you’re starting on my fantasy team this week. And um I’m hoping for a big week. I’m playing my wife.’ And he’s like, ‘Oh, cool man. Yea, I’ll see what I can do,’ Cooley said describing an encounter with Torain before the 49ers game.

“I’m in the locker room and I don’t know who’s starting. So, it’s kind of a mix up and I’m not exactly sure what we’re doing or who’s going in,” he added

This little game is getting to be a bit much, isn't it Shanny? Everyone who actually watches the games understands that Helu is the most talented RB on that team. I truly believe that Helu will emerge and I've drafted him in a couple of leagues. If the price is right, usually the last few rounds, I'll grab Helu without hesitation. But seriously, can Shanny just stop it already?!?!

This little game is getting to be a bit much, isn't it Shanny? Everyone who actually watches the games understands that Helu is the most talented RB on that team. I truly believe that Helu will emerge and I've drafted him in a couple of leagues. If the price is right, usually the last few rounds, I'll grab Helu without hesitation. But seriously, can Shanny just stop it already?!?!

hoping its Helu as well, have him in both my leagues outside the fumbling problems I think he is a Mccoy lite very lite

Edited by LbNiners

Now it looks like Morris is starting per CBS. Let the fun start.

Drafted him in as many leagues as I could and am starting him in 1 league today. Let's see what happens now...