[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doug Martin!

splotchman

Oh yeah, I benched him for Sproles :bash: . I bought the whole "MIN is an elite run defense" crap. Just glad I didn't have them to start and DIDN'T start Kyle Rudolph.

Why oh why did I bench him for Reggie Bush? :bash:

Tell me that ain't true!

Martin hasn't put up great numbers so far, so I agree with you that benching him against a good run D is reasonable (that's why i benched him for sproles in a PPR). But I think the problem with martin is that he wasn't getting the rock enough, they kept giving blount too many caries. Looks like the coacing staff finally realized what they had and figured out that its a good idea to give Martin the bulk of the carries. Pissed of that I benched him this week but hoping that he is going to get a ton of work going forward.

Why cause Bush is horrible? And Martin going against a decent Defense in their house. It's not like he's been lighting up the stat line

What's so hard to believe about this :shrug:

I said nothing about how hard it was to believe and rather just stated,"Tell me it ain't true" expressing my feelings that I was really hoping that well... it wasn't true because of the big night Martin just had. Ya know what I'm saying?

Sat him too....in my local league where I was (am) 7-0....benching him ought to cost me a win - I deserve to lose. Sat him in favor of CJ0K, Sproles and flavor of the week Rashad Jennings....heck Martin could cumulatively outscore all 3 combined this week. :o)

KO'd

• Like 1

Went against the grain in my draft ...went QB, WR, WR in first 3 rounds...picked him 5.05 as RB2...I hope he keeps it up! With that long run and as bad as Ware is on 3rd down...I hope DMart gets more work in those situations...TB needs to use him more in the screen game...ala Brian Westbrook...

Went against the grain in my draft ...went QB, WR, WR in first 3 rounds...picked him 5.05 as RB2...I hope he keeps it up! With that long run and as bad as Ware is on 3rd down...I hope DMart gets more work in those situations...TB needs to use him more in the screen game...ala Brian Westbrook...

I grabbed him late like that as RB2 in all my leagues but one...but I had him on the bench in one this week too :smashpc: Shouldn't be problem, but you hate to see those points sitting.