[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank God...

gilthorp

....my fantasy football season is over. Might be hanging on by a toe nail in the dynasty, but all else is completely done - and it couldn't come any sooner. Apparently I'm not very good at this any more, which is a direct corellation to the amount of time spent on the hobby.

Until next year, when all hope springs eternal....and I won't draft Forte, or Fitzgerald, or Romo, and the list goes on and on.

I feel your joy/pain, won't be drafting Nicks, Maclin or reaching for Matt Ryan next year, not to mention Eli.

Maclin is on my DND list too.

I'm staying away from Vernon Davis.

After all the frustration this year I have to say that it feels good not to care anymore. I am looking forward to a high draft pick next year. I have really enjoyed the games today. I still try to be a spoiler but today I am not going crazy because I benched Josh Gordon for Nelson.

....my fantasy football season is over. Might be hanging on by a toe nail in the dynasty, but all else is completely done - and it couldn't come any sooner. Apparently I'm not very good at this any more, which is a direct corellation to the amount of time spent on the hobby.

Until next year, when all hope springs eternal....and I won't draft Forte, or Fitzgerald, or Romo, and the list goes on and on.

I hear you. I made the playoffs in two podunk work leagues, but my BoTH leagues teams are :tdown:

I need to find more time for draft prep. Maybe I'll quit my job. :lol:

Were you ever, tootie-lover? Even the good ones remain competitive regardless of time spent. Forget about me and how I'm always in the mix in most of my leagues even through the awfulness I've gone through the last 2 years, The Hitter, HBTC, Panhead55, Dexterdew and many other Huddlers that I have played and still play against are great at FF, are always competitive and lead very busy lives.

And to say that you won't draft players just because they had a down season is silly and maybe that means the game has passed you by. Take some time, go lick your wounds and get your head straight.

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them all and there you have the facts of FF.

Oh and... :wink:

Were you ever, tootie-lover? Even the good ones remain competitive regardless of time spent. Forget about me and how I'm always in the mix in most of my leagues even through the awfulness I've gone through the last 2 years, The Hitter, HBTC, Panhead55, Dexterdew and many other Huddlers that I have played and still play against are great at FF, are always competitive and lead very busy lives.

And to say that you won't draft players just because they had a down season is silly and maybe that means the game has passed you by. Take some time, go lick your wounds and get your head straight.

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them all and there you have the facts of FF.

Oh and... :wink:

Pretty harsh.

Pretty harsh.

Yeah, he can be. So, I try to have fun with him every now and then.

Romo delivered tonight!

F him, I'm never drafting him ever again!

ETA: I just shot my TV screen out cause he was giving a post game interview.

Edited by irish

This season has been brutal in every league except in the Huddleladder

Thursday night football has been a killer. My fantasy anal wounds are just about to heal and then POW, I get F'd in the A again, At least Drew Brees is white so this week didn't hurt too much.

Yeah I had a nice good draft pick all but locked up at 2-7 before my stupid team decided to start winning. Now I've won 4 straight, didn't get the help I needed to make the playoffs and end up in that "best team to miss the playoffs" 7th place finish and the 6th pick in next year's draft. Hmm, that's where I picked last year.

I'll be back for more punishment next season.