[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Notice about 2013 Message Board Leagues

DMD

I am going to contact each person that was in them last year to see if they want to return. I will give them until Tuesday night to show interest. If not, then on Wednesday I can start filling them with new people. What I want to do is to make them all 12 teams. So depending on what happens, I may combine the previous 8 and 10 team leagues into one league, or make them both 12 or make a fourth league or whatever fills the demand.

What I propose is that all leagues are 12 team and that the winners of each get a free membership. And then each winner enters a contest with the others Smackbowl style and the winner is then granted the official title of Message Board God 2013.

I will let you know what happens by late Tuesday night.

Hey DMD, would love to get in one, please let me know if any slots open up. As a long time Huddler, it would be great to see how I stand up to my fellow colleagues on this site. Cheers, Heehawks

IN

Edited by DMD

I signed back in for the previous 8 Man. Is this still a draft only league?

Yes.

and I'm checked in!

let me go reverse that. Draft order will be established after all seats are filled.

two threads with 'put me on list' requests; put me on list please if this will be a timer-on draft, non-IDP. Thanks.